Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before she met Jim, she needs to go back brown imo. she looked stunning like this. She really is beautiful but I don’t think she realises since being with him , she’s completely toned herself down! he seems like such an energy vampire
Is it weird for me to say she looks more ethnically diverse (and beautiful, and self assured) pre-Jim? Is he... White-washing her?

Reactions: 6
hahaha no but genuinely. it’s not too late to dye your hair back brown and run from him sarah. ditching a whiny man will make your skin glow again. I haven’t seen life in her eyes since

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah Tarleton 🤝 Hilaria Baldwin

Don’t let her fool you
I don't care enough to go back and find it but didn't we debunk her Indian heritage on here? She has grandparents or great grandparents that lived over there during the British Raj period and maybe one of them was Indian. So her connection to the subcontinent is very weak despite her marketing attempts. She's like 1/8th or 1/16th at the most lol

Reactions: 8
Ugh what a shameless beg.
No doubt some company or other will 'reach out'.
So sick of this bloody greedy entitled grubby influencer culture.

Screenshot_20240315_160824.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2817220
I don’t know how they don’t find it embarrassing to make these kind of posts that are so obviously a beg. It’s like they pretend Google doesn’t exist which brings up countless options.

Reactions: 27

View attachment 2817220
I can't believe they've been living all ybis time without garden furniture they're such cheapskates . Not like they can sit on that floor if ther are outside

Reactions: 10
Not an eye sore 👀
Babes, with the way you've done your patio, not many things will look nice 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't care enough to go back and find it but didn't we debunk her Indian heritage on here? She has grandparents or great grandparents that lived over there during the British Raj period and maybe one of them was Indian. So her connection to the subcontinent is very weak despite her marketing attempts. She's like 1/8th or 1/16th at the most lol
I’m reasonably certain it was worked out (I actually think she admitted it on an insta story where she was claiming to have received racial abuse?) that she had very British grandparents who lived over in India for a bit and “brought back” some of the culture and she claimed to be bullied for the food she’d eat etc. 🙄
---
Adding this screenshot, there was lots of chat on thread #5 if anyone is interested
IMG_3832.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
they should be looking for some real grass
what an actual disgrace that horrible garden is!

• Heart
I think it’s so odd that they tiled their entire backyard. The whole point of a yard is to have a private green space, not a tile ice rink 😭 I can imagine it gets dangerously slippery with rain or even dew

imagine how gorgeous and cozy it could be with some native plants, bushes, flowers…and kids love nothing more than just digging around in some dirt and finding sticks, making mudpies, watching insects, all that. The tile is an insane choice

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I think it’s so odd that they tiled their entire backyard. The whole point of a yard is to have a private green space, not a tile ice rink 😭 I can imagine it gets dangerously slippery with rain or even dew

imagine how gorgeous and cozy it could be with some native plants, bushes, flowers…
Their back garden is giving eye ache like the this carpet. Lets be honest we all expected mirror tiles in the garden for Jim to love himself more as he is a stupid bleep.
1710603902636.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Their back garden is giving eye ache like the this carpet. Lets be honest we all expected mirror tiles in the garden for Jim to love himself more as he is a stupid bleep.
View attachment 2819038
since they begged for the tiles and they were gifted to them, they now have a weird pink chevron design, which I doubt they would’ve chosen themselves. But beggars can’t be choosers ig

Anyone else notice how they got so much work done on their home and it’s all weird abstract designs/shapes? That weird entirely tiled garden..?! None of it seems like a home at all. Like they just rushed it all.

Reactions: 10