Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a very attractive woman but that hair colour was not a good choice. Her own dark hair was stunning. I'll never get this obsession with influencers going blonde when it doesn't suit them and ruins their hair.

Screenshot_20240311_165918.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She's a very attractive woman but that hair colour was not a good choice.
Sorry, I just realised I copied exactly your choice of words. I was trying to think of a way to not body shame, or imply aging is inherently bad for women, all you can really say is ‘bad choice’!
I don’t know what look she’s even going for.

Does she still have Anglo-Indian in her bio?

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I just realised I copied exactly your choice of words. I was trying to think of a way to not body shame, or imply aging is inherently bad for women, all you can really say is ‘bad choice’!
I don’t know what look she’s even going for.

Does she still have Anglo-Indian in her bio?
I agree - it's just the hair colour which for some reason Sarah chose, that is deeply unflattering. Her hair used to be so stunning I was quite envious tbh. Thick, dark and shiney. If she was bored with it I wonder why she didn't just try a lovely coppery tint? I actually find this insistence dark haired women secretly want to be blonde really quite wierd.
Oh and hurray - they're having a little sunny break away from the children. So relatable 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she trying to look more like Tanya?
I doubt it, it's just the same pervasive delusion amongst most influencers that they must be blonde in order to be cook, even when they don't suit it at all. They're all the same and blend together basically.

Reactions: 7
Before she met Jim, she needs to go back brown imo. she looked stunning like this. She really is beautiful but I don’t think she realises since being with him , she’s completely toned herself down! he seems like such an energy vampire

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Before she met Jim, she needs to go back brown imo. she looked stunning like this. She really is beautiful but I don’t think she realises since being with him , she’s completely toned herself down! he seems like such an energy vampire
What is that pose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see his tonsillectomy has already been discussed but I unfollowed Jimbob a while ago and he still appears on my ig explore page. What a knob, I can only imagine what all the hospital workers thought of him😂
IMG_5706.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see his tonsillectomy has already been discussed but I unfollowed Jimbob a while ago and he still appears on my ig explore page. What a knob, I can only imagine what all the hospital workers thought of him😂View attachment 2814428
If you haven't looked at his IG for a while you probably missed his recent story going on about how ill he was getting due to his tonsils. Infections including, brace yourselves, in his testicles. Now why would anyone share that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh look they're so spontaneous and in love.
Btw Sarah's hair is getting to Tanya level of frazzled and dry.

Screenshot_20240314_162115.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22