Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the news we’ve been waiting to hear - jim has survived his elective routine surgery and we can all breathe a huge sigh of relief

IMG_5773.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
He’s basically hibernated in bed for a week over a sore throat!! Jim most women are suffering more than you after childbirth and just have to get on with it!
He’s such a diva. It’s sore, you’ll be a bit tired while you recover, take some pain and push through it. Bed rest over having your tonsils removed is ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
I can't decide Jim, they're all so amazing. You're really good at self portraits ☺
Screenshot_20240301-213955.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't decide Jim, they're all so amazing. You're really good at self portraits ☺
View attachment 2790194
How is this not embarrassing to anyone that knows him?! Once again, he's a twice married, father of two, former GQ man of the year (or something like it) and he's posting this. Genuinely, is he ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ive had my tonsils out as an adult and in his defence a bleed is a complication that happens in about 1% of cases and is considered serious
what doesnt add up is the food he was showing. They make you eat DRY TOAST after tonsillectomy to prevent blood clots. There's no way you would be able to chew and swallow the fruit plate IMHO. Your mouth as a whole is very sore. You're not really allowed to have soft food as it's an open wound. And lots of food stings really bad during the two week recovery. It was quite painful but a big relief to get rid of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry, this has nothing to do with the conversation but how does he manage to look so Zoolander? I can't
I think this was my favourite Tanya/Jim phase. I think they were trying hard to go for a serious, moody, sexy, mysterious, intense model look each time they were papped. Of course they both always looked constipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why aren’t we talking about Jim’s beard situation - I feel physically sick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.