Jesy Nelson (Ex Little Mix Member)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicki Minaj is a bit 2019 and lets not mention P Diddy.🤭 she's such a UK baddie she cried when someone called her fat on twitter🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let’s get some next thread suggestions going..
Something along the lines of -
Jesy Nelson - The UK saddie
Jesy Nelson - Blackfish fo life
Sorry if Jesy Nelson Mandela ain't in the title I'm rioting on behalf of my black sis 🤣

Why has Cher Lloyd been dragged into this? 😂😂😂
Cher Lloyd coming onto Twitter like

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually imagining Jesy Nelson Mandem as Tilikum the orca from the documentary Blackfish, free her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did an episode of Fearne Cottons happy place podcast this week. I listened, same old stuff and she spoke fondly of the LM girls. Thought it has made me question Fearnes integrity a little when she didn’t bring up Jesys blackfishing. For a podcast that promotes feminism, social causes and mental health it made me question its authenticity.

Reactions: 11
I’ve literally typed blackfishing into google and she’s the first person that pops up! I’ve seen a few TikToks on it as well and some do the comments are so I uneducated and just plain ignorance

Reactions: 9
Stupid bint. How she / her management team didn't see this coming is beyond me.
People are furious (rightly so) and either totally ripping her a new hole or just taking the absolute piss out of her on social media.
I would feel sorry for her but I don't because she has created this whole shitshow!

Reactions: 16
She keeps proclaiming that this is the music she’s always wanted to do because she grew up on it, but Jesy… you grew up in the 90s / early 00s. That was when this type of music was hot. It’s now 2021, dear. Do grow up and stop singing like a cheap, knock-off Britney. You’re on the other side of 30.

Reactions: 24
Stupid bint. How she / her management team didn't see this coming is beyond me.
People are furious (rightly so) and either totally ripping her a new hole or just taking the absolute piss out of her on social media.
I would feel sorry for her but I don't because she has created this whole shitshow!
She has made a fool of herself and a mockery of all her claims of body dysmorphia

Reactions: 10
Oh dear god 🤦🏻‍♀️ I limit the amount I go on socials!
Are you having a laugh? Everyday she was posting really revealing selfies, are you telling me she never read the comments? I don’t believe that!
5DE81262-FBAF-4ABD-94F2-C366D7920975.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I do not understand this whole "I love Black culture, it's all I know" nonsense. She has white parents! White friends! She grew up in Romford, I don't know much about it but I haven't heard of it having a particularly high population of Black people? She did not grow up with "Black culture" she grew up with white peers that just listened to Black music. That's all.

The bad boys stuff is so cringe, I'm a year older than her and also grew up with a dad in prison, personally I wanted the complete opposite lifestyle to the one I grew up in so I picked the most average reliable nice guy to have kids with 😂 it's tit when you've got no stability as a kid and it's something I was determined to give my own kids. But I guess she'll never grow up. I notice how she can't seem to hold down a relationship but her three ex band mates have stable long term partners, perhaps she'll regret all this "bad boy" nonsense when she's a single mum with a useless baby daddy in prison or something 🙄

Also funny how she sees all the comments about her weight and appearance but none about her blackfishing 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.