Jesy Nelson (Ex Little Mix Member)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she's no longer a member of Little Mix and is bringing her own material out, I thought she could do with her own thread, so here it is.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I’m joining in here too. My opinion of her goes back and forth, fed up of her posing all over insta I had to unfollow but I do have a soft spot for her.

Reactions: 23
I sympathise with her so much about the absolute nightmare she went through, being labelled the ‘fat’ one in little mix and everything else. But I really don’t understand why she comes across as somebody who is constantly trying to be something she is not or trying to fit to the conforms of others standards. Didn’t she admit in the BBC documentary to seeking attention / validation on Instagram? There is nothing better Jesy can be but herself. She is beautiful in her own right.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Never liked her, never been able to pinpoint why but always just had super bad vibes. Now she’s showing her true colours and it all makes sense! The girls are so much better off without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
You all know I'm sitting in this thread with my 90s bum still dislike her mental health my arseball for attention and me me me me

Reactions: 9
I can't really be fucked with attention seekers who jump on a bandwagon to indulge in the form of validation sought after; Jesy falls into this category. I just find it incredibly dull, predictable and one dimensional. I wouldn't wish mental health issues on anyone but she does herself no favours whatsoever.

Reactions: 27
Never liked her, and how she left little mix was shady AF. She could’ve done sooo much more with her platform, but didn’t. And the way she dressed and behave, SO FAKE!

Reactions: 28
I love how on leighannes story on Instagram about their waxworks being unveiled she did a pic of hers and then Perrie and Jade seperate let, because Jesy was in between them. She literally just pretended jesy wasn’t even in them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how on leighannes story on Instagram about their waxworks being unveiled she did a pic of hers and then Perrie and Jade seperate let, because Jesy was in between them. She literally just pretended jesy wasn’t even in them 😂
As I have said jesy looks good in it but shame her looks don't compensate for her attitude

Reactions: 4
something must have gone down. If it all ended amicably then surely she wouldn’t have done this

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesy really just confuses me. Aren’t her parents white? Is she just Olive skinned? Does she just wear fake tan every single day or use sun beds it baffles me how she doesn’t look white. Also the bleeping hair winds me up even more than usual lately on her Insta pics and looks awful . Even at the roots it looks like she has a wig on? Nothing wrong with wearing wigs but not when they look awful like that.

Reactions: 19
Jesy really just confuses me. Aren’t her parents white? Is she just Olive skinned? Does she just wear fake tan every single day or use sun beds it baffles me how she doesn’t look white. Also the bleeping hair winds me up even more than usual lately on her Insta pics and looks awful . Even at the roots it looks like she has a wig on? Nothing wrong with wearing wigs but not when they look awful like that.
39CCA850-2D9A-4107-AEC1-F196842C9B10.jpeg

she wasn’t as pale as Perrie during X factor (although may be wearing fake tan in this), but she deffo tans now. I presume it’s fake tan rather than sun beds because she’s gone darker than Jade and as dark as Leigh Anne and surely that can’t be achieved on a sunbed. She definitely try’s to appear ethnically ambitious

• Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 685488
she wasn’t as pale as Perrie during X factor (although may be wearing fake tan in this), but she deffo tans now. I presume it’s fake tan rather than sun beds because she’s gone darker than Jade and as dark as Leigh Anne and surely that can’t be achieved on a sunbed. She definitely try’s to appear ethnically ambitious
She doesn't even look like the same person anymore, but I suppose that's what she wanted!

Reactions: 19
I'd have done the same to be honest, she's not in the band anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't think she should have even been given a Waxwork but that's a whole other story 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.