Jesy Nelson (Ex Little Mix Member)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wearing a bikini/bra as a top again? Jesy who said she wouldn’t wear a crop top? Nah. Never. 😴😴😴😴
yeah this is another bit I don’t get, she retells a story in one of her several recent interviews how she didn’t want to wear something in a LM video that displayed her midriff so she ends up wearing a corset in the video. But in her own video she’s in a bikini.

I hate to say women should answer for when they do and don’t want to wear revealing clothes (especially if hand forced by record label) but I’m just struggling to understand. It’s not that she had issues with her own body it’s that she had issues when she didn’t feel like the outright hottest one there?

Also she has been posting a lot of pics with her besties and it qwhite unsurprising.

Reactions: 12
No queen we had to listen to see how bad it is
I listened/watched through a reaction video as I was determined not to give her another official count. I’ve also turned the radio off every time the song has come on.

Reactions: 6
I just wanna thank Jesy for releasing this music video. The memes that have come from this have been the funniest thing I've seen in a while. She's literally gone from being in a respectable girlband to a bit of a joke as far as I'm concerned. Funny she's celebrating the no. 1's in the streaming charts - I'll be interested to see if she can maintain this as my sense is everyone streamed it out of curiosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
can this thread be locked now and continue in the thread I've made 😊

Reactions: 2
I do not understand this whole "I love Black culture, it's all I know" nonsense. She has white parents! White friends! She grew up in Romford, I don't know much about it but I haven't heard of it having a particularly high population of Black people? She did not grow up with "Black culture" she grew up with white peers that just listened to Black music. That's all.
She went to a school in Dagenham with a high black population (I think her year it was like 40%? Hers was the first year the school was open) but it was VERY segregated as far as I know. So the loving black culture thing makes me laugh - you love black music but actively distanced yourself from the black people in your area.

can this thread be locked now and continue in the thread I've made 😊
Link the new thread please.

Reactions: 3
She went to a school in Dagenham with a high black population (I think her year it was like 40%? Hers was the first year the school was open) but it was VERY segregated as far as I know. So the loving black culture thing makes me laugh - you love black music but actively distanced yourself from the black people in your area.

Link the new thread please.
The black culture she loved with Chris Browns album. Her favourite artist, so that’s where her love comes from. Not her friends or surroundings!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.