Jesy Nelson (Ex Little Mix Member)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not understand this whole "I love Black culture, it's all I know" nonsense. She has white parents! White friends! She grew up in Romford, I don't know much about it but I haven't heard of it having a particularly high population of Black people? She did not grow up with "Black culture" she grew up with white peers that just listened to Black music. That's all.
I’ve checked out Romford’s demographics and it’s hardly like she was fully submerged in black culture with these statistics. That’s not to say she didn’t have black friends or black people around her but she goes on as if she the only white person in the community.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Jesy Nelson #2 thinks she’s black but she’s just whack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate the mention of LM in the video. duck off.
Really shows her true colours doesn't it. If she really respects the girls the way she pretends to, they’d still be talking and she wouldn’t have trashed their friendship ever since leaving and then distastefully name dropped them in her first song out of spite.

How bleeping petty.

Thread suggestion -

Jesy Nelson (Mandela) #2 - UK saddie, can’t take critique but she’s a baddie, only has a hit when she rips off Puff Daddy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Everyone around her age grew up with that kind of music, it was a massive thing back then, rnb and hip hop was the main music really but we don’t all go around acting like a reject from a diddy video.

what a lame excuse, ‘i don’t see the comments’ even if your team does, they need to hold you accountable and talk sense to you. She obviousky has a bunch of ‘yes’ people around her.

Reactions: 16
I think the inclusion of Diddy would appeal (use that term loosely) to my generation & Jesy’s but the majority of her/LM fan base aren’t. It’s so funny reading the comments asking who Diddy is 💀 ooh the shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think its safe to say her solo career will not last.

the song is nothing special, so generic and nothing that hasn't been heard before.

Reactions: 20
Huh totally missed that they mentioned Little Mix, I skipped Diddy's part cause it seemed very cringey!! 😅 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I hate the mention of LM in the video. duck off.

I don’t actually get why Diddy referenced her as Jeezy either, has anyone ever called her that? It would make more sense if he said:

Hey Jesy Nelson Mandela, Balegdeh, the UK Saddie *cough* I mean Baddie, whatever you're calling yourselves these days…

…this is much more believable no?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that a record label can prop up this drivel in an era where many artists don't get a chance to be signed, is just a sign the music industry is on its knees. Last like the last lily Allen albums that were just crud, it's time record labels stopped indulging artists delusions of grandeur. When I saw it was Polydor, I knew it would be a mess - they are just pop, or pop imitating.

Jesy Nelson sounds so unable to sing away from the producers who had been masking her voice for 10 years.

This was an opportunity to come out with a song, maybe even a ballad, about identity, self expression... That would have been received well.

Reactions: 7
The Tik Tok videos and comments about her are really providing me with entertainment this morning.

Reactions: 6
I've just watched it again, its bleeping awful.

It's like the second coming of cher lloyd.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an insulting and pathetic reply she has given to the black fishing allegations. So she had an Aaliyah album and used to watch MTV base so that makes her black? Yes the music we listen to can determine how we are but it doesn't mean we pretend to be a different bleeping race! I listened to punk so I wore Dr Martens, I got older I listened more to metal so I wore more black. It's a style not a bleeping ethnicity change!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If the debut song is as bad as this, just think what future releases will sound like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also think it’s hilarious that she says it’s something that has never come up before. I remember only being 13-14 when she posted a picture with red dreadlocks (I think, or some kind of black hairstyle). Lots of comments told her she shouldn’t have the hair in, and she deleted the picture. It HAS come up before. She’s just become more prolific now.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.