Jesy Nelson (Ex Little Mix Member)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just echoing that the song is utterly shite and she looks an absolute state. If the Dolmio woman was trying to be biracial, she would look exactly like Jesy. The blackfishing is and always has been disgraceful from Jesy - I only learnt a few months ago that she's 100% whiteo_O. And to top it off, a collab with Nicki who is being accused of threatening and trying to blackmail her husband's r*pe victim to change her story. What a dream team:love::love:
😩 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm trying to be objective, but the song is bland to say the least. It's something you listen to on the radio but cannot remember afterwards or want to listen to again. The lyrics are tit too.

Youtube link for the lyrics video for people who do not want to stream it:
If it wasn't for the lyric video, I'd have no clue what she was singing. Seriously, what's with the strange accent? I can't figure out half the words she's singing. It sounds like she's mumbling kind of? Her voice sounds strange too... The whole song is cringe. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Let’s get some next thread suggestions going..
Something along the lines of -
Jesy Nelson - The UK saddie
Jesy Nelson - Blackfish fo life

Reactions: 28
Let’s get some next thread suggestions going..
Something along the lines of -
Jesy Nelson - The UK saddie
Jesy Nelson - Blackfish fo life
Need to fit balegdeh in there with her faux Jamaican accent on Boyz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wanted to get a Weird Al’s “White and Nerdy” reference.

Between the collaboration and songwriting from Minaj with input from Diddy, Nelson will not be making any money off the record. I’d hate to owe the label / Diddy / Minaj cash over production costs - they don’t play.

Minaj is being sued for terrorising her husband’s rape victim. On a sidenote, one of her husband’s ex‘s who was going to talk about his “violence” has recently suffered an unfortunate home invasion which resulted in a smashed face.

Sean “Diddy” Combs, was heavily involved in gang violence, murders and drive-bys in the nineties (as well as writing and performing with that paeodophile R Kelly / getting JLO involved in stashing guns) then went on to the production side of things in the noughties which seemed to be focused on passing around acts like the Pussycat Dolls around “special parties” across the industry.

Messy messy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
On a sidenote, one of her husband’s ex‘s who was going to talk about his “violence” has recently suffered an unfortunate home invasion which resulted in a smashed face.
Sorry to derail the thread but do you have a source for this? I'm following this whole shitshow with Nicki and her evil husband closely and I have a friend who is an unapologetic barb and won't hold Nicki accountable despite her being a despicable person recently. I feel so awful for Jennifer Hough and the Nicki fans who can't acknowledge that she's a bad person for marrying a murdering rapist and playing a part in this harassment are just the worst.

Reactions: 7
Finally watched it. One word: EMBARASSING. Reminds me of Victoria Beckhams debut flop.

Reactions: 13
Sorry to derail the thread but do you have a source for this? I'm following this whole shitshow with Nicki and her evil husband closely and I have a friend who is an unapologetic barb and won't hold Nicki accountable despite her being a despicable person recently. I feel so awful for Jennifer Hough and the Nicki fans who can't acknowledge that she's a bad person for marrying a murdering rapist and playing a part in this harassment are just the worst.

Apologies, I thought it was more recent, but it’s from 2019 (damn covid).

I understand the Minaj thugs going after Hough through her family kept mentioning happenstance like this.

ETA: Barbz make the Hive and Navy look mature and well-reasoned, so good luck!

Reactions: 3
I can see all this backfiring on her and she will
Obviously pull out the mental health card which means she won’t be held accountable 🙄

Reactions: 34
Whoever shared that tweet earlier, I hate/love you because now that Emilia Clarke song is in my head....

i'm a Rastafarian Targaryen.... I got some dragons and they're very scary and...

The fact that that stuck with me, and I couldn't repeat for you even just the tune of Boyz to save my life....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.