Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking today - we have Heart Uk on from 9-5 in my office, 5 days a week and I can only remember hearing it 3 times, on the week it was released. I haven't heard it once this year.

It really did sink without trace didn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's that vacant dopey eyed aren't I just the sexiest thing ever look that is so repetitive & boring.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
U ever suddenly remember her age like duck me she’s 30 years old! You’d never believe it the way she carries on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much about her is dated. That brown lip liner is dated, her style is dated, she used a sample from a dated song and didn’t bring anything new to it. Perhaps she confuses dated with timeless. You would genuinely think we were in the 2010s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen Leigh-Anne’s got a solo deal. Bet even Jesy knows Leigh will be more successful!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's so strange. All the posing just so strangers can say how wonderful you are. It really is a modern disease this narcissist need for validation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.