Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally cannot wait for her new music because I like a laugh. She tries SO hard and is frankly unlikeable especially with the way she ignored the blackfishing stuff, in fact she appears to be playing up to it.

She always wears hideous chunky baggy trousers (usually biker style) and a bikini top. Not to mention her ’naturally curly’ megawig, and year round Antiguan tan.

SO many people have spoken to her about her problematic image and she’s ignored them so I’m thinking song no2 will likely be a collab with Missy Elliott, taking turns rapping about growing up in the projects and moving to the hood..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like Perrie and leighanne are set to release solo music too, at this rate we will hear theirs before jesy gets her next disastrous single out for us to hear!

Reactions: 9
I can’t explain the hatred I have for that wig 😭 it looks like something could live in it and the hairline is so bad ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is there a brand called "Tacky" these days? The Katie Price foundation of dressing? There are classier clothes in the charity shops.

Reactions: 15
I can’t explain the hatred I have for that wig 😭 it looks like something could live in it and the hairline is so bad ffs.

Lmao she is trying so hard to be an influencer for some reason or trying to be an Insta girl . She’s meant to be a singer but spends most of her time glueing diff cheap wigs in her head , fake tanning her skin and taking tit pictures of herself by the seems. Shouldn’t she be busy actually recording and making music instead the embarrassment 😂 I wish she would just disappear now

Reactions: 7
Ugh that outfit with "Balenciaga" all over it. I've sure the LM girls wear designer clothes but it seems to be much more subtle than the way Jesy does, the outfits with designer names all over so everyone knows it's designer are so tacky. She's looking more and more like a chavvy influencer, not a classy pop star.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me of a wannabe Chelsea Healey. Designer tit and photoshop to the max

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like she wears brands just for the sake of wearing brands. She doesn't bother trying to style it and make it look good. Just flexing on brands thinking that's enough

Reactions: 7
Sometimes I cannot believe she was ever part of LM. Bloody embarrassing

Reactions: 9
She’s shared stories the past 2 days praising Kanye… which idk I think is in bad taste…

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Is her friend who’s driving her also the one tagged having an espresso martini in the previous story 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.