Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really not in her favour that there isn't a follow-up single yet, and that it appears there was no follow-up recorded at the time of release. It makes me think they were testing the waters, albeit with a very expensive, throw everything at it attempt.
The memeing and outrage media may have bought her enough attention for more attempts, but I'm not sure they'll sink as much money in for a second try.
Knowing how much money Nicki’s fee would have been for the first single they definitely won’t sink as much money for a second single (although there’s a rumour Jesy fronted some of Nicki’s fee herself).

Reactions: 6
Why is she always wearing camo print, she’s 30. The less said about the glasses in a dark-as studio the better… 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is she always wearing camo print, she’s 30. The less said about the glasses in a dark-as studio the better… 😂

I haven’t checked in with her for a while as I got bored. Good to see she’s still rocking that lovely natural tan.

Reactions: 8
She’s writing with the same people she used for Boyz, she should take a look at the critical reception part on wiki for that song because it’s brutal… 💀😂

4BF4819D-B94A-43EE-91C2-A82768C808D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s writing with the same people she used for Boyz
wait let me help you reword this -The writers are the same people she used for Boyz.

let’s not pretend she’s bothered her arse to even do any sort of writing 😂😂 would be a first

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wait let me help you reword this -The writers are the same people she used for Boyz.

let’s not pretend she’s bothered her arse to even do any sort of writing 😂😂 would be a first
Taking Jesy and Nicki out of the equation there were SIX other people listed as songwriters and the lyrics still came out that repetitive and dumb… 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t even crack 50K likes, safe to say the hype for next single is non-existent!

ABCD5EB0-937C-474E-BA9F-E2677BAE1BF1.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.