Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with her fashion. No awareness.
Someone fire her stylist. & maybe talk to her about the wig. Only so many times you can wear the same wig.
I’d like to think she doesn’t have a stylist and this is all her doing? Surely, SURELY no stylist would do this?

Reactions: 7
I’d like to think she doesn’t have a stylist and this is all her doing? Surely, SURELY no stylist would do this?
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t now. She used one for the Boyz video (@/toniblaze on IG) but I don’t think they’ve worked together since… 😬

Her hairstylist (@/chrissouthernldn on IG) isn’t tagging any stylist in his pics of her either.

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t now. She used one for the Boyz video (@/toniblaze on IG) but I don’t think they’ve worked together since… 😬

Her hairstylist (@/chrissouthernldn on IG) isn’t tagging any stylist in his pics of her either.
Well I’m not surprised after all the backlash she’s received. She’s a joke and nobody would want to be associated with her I shouldn’t think.

Reactions: 6
Why did she rush to put out the first single if she's still working on the album? She should've released her second single by now

Reactions: 17
Why did she rush to put out the first single if she's still working on the album? She should've released her second single by now
She had to get out ahead of LM's album and announcement to guarantee media attention and stories. Whoever does her PR seems to be leaning heavily into scandal marketing, so I suspect we'll see another single when one of the others has solo work to market, or when (if) their tour starts.
Also, she likely didn't want to risk not being the first to release a solo single.

Reactions: 9

The fact that impact, a predominately American based media company are using her as a prime example of blackfishing… 😶 this is the 2022 equivalent of being a case study in a school textbook.
That quote from Rita ora 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It blows my mind every time I see her now!! I only found out thanks to this thread that she was a white woman 🤯
Same! When it was first kicking off about Jesy and someone posted about RO doing the same for years. I was like WTF?? Shocking. And her comments quoted are disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same! When it was first kicking off about Jesy and someone posted about RO doing the same for years. I was like WTF?? Shocking. And her comments quoted are disgusting.
Yeah I only recently learnt Rita Ora has the same ethnicity as Dua Lipa (Albanian/Kosovan), she also said something along the lines of ‘I might as well be black’, she doesn’t care about it at all.

Meanwhile Jesy is in complete denial that she’s ever done it and goes down the whole ‘I love black culture’ route if it gets mentioned in an interview…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How come Jesy isn’t at the Brits? Would be a good platform for her new music, or to raise her profile. Missed a trick there

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.