Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she’s lined her lips even more/darker than before… 😶 you can actually see the real edge of her top lip here.

View attachment 1007070
What the f*ck? I don’t get how she thinks this looks good? 🤔

This has probably been mentioned before but she goes to these hot countries, you know to get her ‘tan’ 😂 but she’s always got a face caked in make up, does it not start to melt/smudge/slide down her face in the heat?

Reactions: 12
This is the sad thing so many women are doing nowadays when they have the cash, they think they can take their normal/average looking (still attractive) face and try to manufacture a model level beautiful face. Realistically no fillers or procedures can make you look like say Angelina Jolie or Adrianna Lima. And the worst part is you end up ruining the natural balance of your own face in the process and the naturally beautiful features you already had. Jesy has beautiful eyes and she had such a pretty smile, now you can’t notice any of that because you’re so distracted by the filler and harsh makeup and OTT wigs.

I do really feel for her with the horrible treatment she got from the public about her looks during X factor. They categorically ruined her relationship with herself. She wasn’t any worse or any better looking than the other girls, she was what? A smidge larger than them, and they were obviously very slim girls so she wasn’t overweight. All of the Little Mix girls had a glow up in the years after X factor, by 2016/17ish they all looked much more celebby and put together - and this imo was Jesy at her peak. She was so pretty in this era, I know she had issues with starving herself at this time, but she had the lovely long natural looking brown hair, she really still looked like herself, just more polished (exactly the same for the other girls too). But unfortunately she’s just kept going with the tweaks and the enhancements to a point where they don’t flatter her, quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do really feel for her with the horrible treatment she got from the public about her looks during X factor. They categorically ruined her relationship with herself. She wasn’t any worse or any better looking than the other girls, she was what? A smidge larger than them, and they were obviously very slim girls so she wasn’t overweight. All of the Little Mix girls had a glow up in the years after X factor, by 2016/17ish they all looked much more celebby and put together - and this imo was Jesy at her peak. She was so pretty in this era, I know she had issues with starving herself at this time, but she had the lovely long natural looking brown hair, she really still looked like herself, just more polished (exactly the same for the other girls too). But unfortunately she’s just kept going with the tweaks and the enhancements to a point where they don’t flatter her, quite the opposite.
I totally agree with this. Her attitude sucks and she has behaved so poorly but she isn’t unattractive and she most definitely isn’t fat. And has never been fat. She’s is just a little larger then the other girls. As you say, the things that were written and posted about her while she was in X factor were disgusting and I think that sort of thing gets ingrained into you into you and once it’s there it’s so hard to get away from.

Reactions: 13
This is the sad thing so many women are doing nowadays when they have the cash, they think they can take their normal/average looking (still attractive) face and try to manufacture a model level beautiful face. Realistically no fillers or procedures can make you look like say Angelina Jolie or Adrianna Lima. And the worst part is you end up ruining the natural balance of your own face in the process and the naturally beautiful features you already had. Jesy has beautiful eyes and she had such a pretty smile, now you can’t notice any of that because you’re so distracted by the filler and harsh makeup and OTT wigs.

So agree with this.

Also why do they think their noses should be pretty much non-existent? That’s not attractive, it’s nice to have a nose that fits with the rest of your features, balances them out. I admire Cheryl whatever-her-surname is now for realising this. Who was that Towie one who ruined her lovely nose, the one that nature gave her that actually flattered the rest of her face, ... she had a baby recently but I’ve forgotten her name. Her bf? Sells trainers.

Went off on a total tangent there, but basically non-existent noses on either sex are, IMO, soooo unattractive. Unless of course you want to look like Voldemort.

Reactions: 5
So agree with this.

Also why do they think their noses should be pretty much non-existent? That’s not attractive, it’s nice to have a nose that fits with the rest of your features, balances them out. I admire Cheryl whatever-her-surname is now for realising this. Who was that Towie one who ruined her lovely nose, the one that nature gave her that actually flattered the rest of her face, ... she had a baby recently but I’ve forgotten her name. Her bf? Sells trainers.

Went off on a total tangent there, but basically non-existent noses on either sex are, IMO, soooo unattractive. Unless of course you want to look like Voldemort.
Georgia Kousoulou. She was naturally pretty and didn’t need the nose job

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she wonder why they were all put into a group in the first place? It’s because Simon Cowell didn’t think they had what it takes to be a solo artist. Granted they’ve totally knocked the ball out of the park and are probably one of the most successful things to have come out of X factor. But I just think her vocals have never been that strong and if she wanted to go the whole R&B route, I’m sure little mix would’ve done some songs in that vein. She hasn’t helped herself at all by just dropping out of prior commitments (their show can’t remember the name of it, promo and new album) by claiming mental health issues, then suddenly having a new album and style. She short herself in the foot and has totally tarnished any mental health condition she may have had because she was selfish and wanted to outshine LM. It’s either her or her team that need to be held accountable for it.
Exactly! I thought she was gonna take that time & heal. But no.. she didn’t. She left LM cause of trolls, bullying & everything else. She wanted to focus on her mental Health. Fast forward to almost a year she brings out a single.. that isn’t original.
Tbh she just wanted to step away from LM & be on her own cause she didn’t want to be in their shadows.
Whoever convinced her to go solo with that single needs to be fired.

Reactions: 7
In the Dail Mail pictures of her, she looks completely different facialy, she must use a lot of filters!

Reactions: 3
I think she has made herself look grotesque with all the ”enhancements“, wigs and trowelled on make up. She looked much better before. And that thing she does with her tongue makes her look even worse.

Reactions: 11
Actually like the sound of her new song it reminds me of a summer walker vibe. I do the same lip liner also but I’ve done mine like that for years I love it. Not keen on the bad boys song feel like we’re past that era of music now.

Actually like the sound of her new song it reminds me of a summer walker vibe. I do the same lip liner also but I’ve done mine like that for years I love it. Not keen on the bad boys song feel like we’re past that era of music now.
What new song 🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s released a new song? 🥴

Reactions: 1
BigBrenda I don’t even know you but I can tell you no one’s lips look as bad as THAT with lipliner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's really not in her favour that there isn't a follow-up single yet, and that it appears there was no follow-up recorded at the time of release. It makes me think they were testing the waters, albeit with a very expensive, throw everything at it attempt.
The memeing and outrage media may have bought her enough attention for more attempts, but I'm not sure they'll sink as much money in for a second try.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.