Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed that her signed Boyz CDS are still for sale on the website. They were limited too and she still didn’t shift them 😂
I was a fool to get my daughter one and by the time it arrived she saw the light 😂 in the BIN

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone thinking that if her next single tanks the album will be shelved? Labels don’t throw good money after bad.

I felt that heartache back in the day for poor old Lisa Scott Lee. Number 11. Sob.

On the plus side if she ever ends up skint she can burn the wig for heat. It’s a win win.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone thinking that if her next single tanks the album will be shelved? Labels don’t throw good money after bad.

I felt that heartache back in the day for poor old Lisa Scott Lee. Number 11. Sob.

On the plus side if she ever ends up skint she can burn the wig for heat. It’s a win win.
Lisa Scott Lee "Lately" is a brilliant track imo. Very upbeat & catchy.

Reactions: 4
Lisa Scott Lee "Lately" is a brilliant track imo. Very upbeat & catchy.
I loved her and I love Steps and I’m not afraid to admit it! She was such a madam in totally Scott lee, and very enabled but in a harmless woman child way 😂

Jesy on the other hand acts how she wants, ignores criticis, then cries bullies and trolls when she fails in her endeavours. She can never do any wrong and just simply cannot understand why she’s not at no1 with a platinum album and with all the brits. Its because we’re all bloody jealous and not at all because her 90s look is tiresome, her sound inauthentic with ridiculous lyrics, her blackfishing continues and her wig works harder than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
8.8M followers but her post previewing her song has less than 22K likes or 100K views… 😶

6F640AFF-63FA-4B44-9DB5-0F8F4C454A7D.png

She’s well and truly fucked it, no hype at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't watch any of her "friends'" stories but do they also constantly and unexpectedly film her 🤔 And if they do, I wonder if she has to watch it first to make sure they've used the correct filter and haven't filmed her from a bad angle 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't watch any of her "friends'" stories but do they also constantly and unexpectedly film her 🤔 And if they do, I wonder if she has to watch it first to make sure they've used the correct filter and haven't filmed her from a bad angle 🤔🤔
No, I just had a quick look and they’ve only reposted her stories, and I think that’s all they ever do.

Reactions: 1
No, I just had a quick look and they’ve only reposted her stories, and I think that’s all they ever do.
Not really surprised about that. There's such a power imbalance in that friendship group.

I'm not sure if they genuinely like her or if they're just too dependent on her (to stay relevant, get job offers etc.).

Reactions: 4
Her mate who surprised her with food. Like a few plates of what looked like jammie Dodgers and sarnies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“How many denim pieces do you want?”
Jesy: “yes”

I’ve never seen a denim sleeve without the jacket attached, cringing over the “I ❤ SEX” on her bag as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
“How many denim pieces do you want?”
Jesy: “yes”

I’ve never seen a denim sleeve without the jacket attached, cringing over the “I ❤ SEX” on her bag as well.

It looks like one of those Paul boutique bags that were popular about 13 years ago 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really want to know if the never-ending style disasters that are helping to make her a total laughing stock are just Jesy, or if there is someone on the payroll involved in this mess? It’s not just horrendously dated, it so bad it would look awful in any era.

Reactions: 5
I really want to know if the never-ending style disasters that are helping to make her a total laughing stock are just Jesy, or if there is someone on the payroll involved in this mess? It’s not just horrendously dated, it so bad it would look awful in any era.
95% confident it’s Jesy, it fits with a lot of stuff she was wearing nearer the beginning of LM and she does often tag or mention the people she works with like hair/make-up/photographer etc, she hasn’t mentioned a stylist in ages.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.