Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I don’t think she was ugly before the lip fillers. Quirky looking, but quite cute. She has a nice figure too, I wish she’d dress better.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair I don’t think she was ugly before the lip fillers. Quirky looking, but quite cute. She has a nice figure too, I wish she’d dress better.
I agree, I thought she was really cute when she first joined LM. She was actually my favourite then. Looked so much better with her natural lips. But she's spent too long now trying to look like something she isn't.

Reactions: 11
I thought she was gorgeous before and definitely not a carbon copy, it was lovely to see.
She had a vibe of being a nice, lovely girl too!

Now she is like everyone else and nothing about her is particularly likeable anymore.

My brother said that in the beginning, he thought Jade and Jesy both had such kind eyes. Now he thinks they both look cold. I have no opinion because I can't see facial emotions, but I know he is very very accurate with this sort of thing.

Reactions: 1
She lost everything that made her unique, all for the sake of looking like every other fake plastic girl.

And don’t get me started on that bloody weave.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet that guy she filmed dancing at the wedding is thrilled that she put it on her IG for her millions of followers to see 🤔Somehow I really doubt she asked him for permission.

Also, what is she wearing? Everyone looks so classy and chic and she looks like she's going out clubbing :rolleyes: It's as if she wants all the attention to be on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I bet that guy she filmed dancing at the wedding is thrilled that she put it on her IG for her millions of followers to see 🤔Somehow I really doubt she asked him for permission.

Also, what is she wearing? Everyone looks so classy and chic and she looks like she's going out clubbing :rolleyes: It's as if she wants all the attention to be on her.
She constantly claims she doesn’t want attention and yet she’s desperate for it. I wouldn't be happy if someone wore that to my wedding have a bit of respect

Reactions: 8
It’s actually kind of hilarious how much Jesy squandered away all the goodwill she garnered from her BBC3 doc. The general public were really rooting for her after that. Unfortunately she let the attention get to her head.

All she needed to do was stick it out with the band for another what, year? End on a great note with them and then release some nostalgic rnb flavoured solo stuff (something far less arrogant than what she actually put out lmao). And she would’ve flown tbh. There’s a big market right now for that early 00s rnb/soulful pop sound, she could’ve had a Joss Stone vibe.

But now she’s just gone back to being a joke and a meme. Only her weird die hard stans will be checking for any music she puts out going forward. The rest of us will watch from afar out of morbid curiosity but even that wont last for much longer. I doubt any of us will care about her in any sense 2-3 years from now.

Reactions: 27
How is she STILL recording?!😂😂😂

I have never known a single and album be so long in between 😂😂😂

Surely the record company are just honouring her at this point?!
Do they have any intention on releasing it?

• Haha
A few days ago (maybe a week ago) the DM had an article about her ‘taking some time out from her solo career’

I had to laugh

EDIT: found it

Break from her solo career? She's been on a break since October!

She left LM 18 months ago, started working on her solo stuff 4/5 months later. How is the album still not done yet? Honestly what is she doing?

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t there a thing when she was in LM where she always wanted to re-record stuff? She’s probably not satisfied and is just recording stuff over and over again.

Reactions: 6
I think she and/or the label are holding back the second single because they know it will flop. Boyz wasn't a hit but it got a lot of (negative) attention. This new song will sink without a trace. The label probably know this and want to delay it happening for as long as possible because after there will be a lot of finger pointing for who made the expensive mistake of signing her.

Reactions: 3
I agre, but also don’t understand why you’d humour her by hiring studio time for 6 more months, pay Will.I.Am as a producer etc. So i wonder if Jesy is actually paying for some/all of that herself, trying to save face?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.