Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it an audition for a B*Witched revival when her career goes tits north?

Seriously didn’t Britney & Justin ruin head to toe patchwork denim forever? And of COURSE she has the Dior logo on show. Just because you were charged an arm and a leg for it, doesn’t mean it’s classy or it suits you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This witch is seriously stuck in the 90's it's actually bizarre.

Reactions: 4
I can't look at this new picture of Christina Aguilera without hearing JINGLE BELL BALL ARE YOU READY?

58971937-10908435-image-a-2_1655018827432.jpg

“How many denim pieces do you want?”
Jesy: “yes”

I’ve never seen a denim sleeve without the jacket attached, cringing over the “I ❤ SEX” on her bag as well.

it's like Samantha Mumba has joined as the new fifth member of B*Witched

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sam Ryder showing Jesy everyone how to appear at a Capital Ball with only one song in their repetoire🤣

Reactions: 5
She is obsessed with showing off brands and she must think it makes her look rich and successful by wearing designers but she has zero fashion sense 🤣😩 she begs for validation it’s embarrassing.

She’s the opposite of someone that has the X-factor, she’s closer to Honey G at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I realise it’s a petty thing to even look at but I know some people are waiting on her getting surpassed, Leigh’s only roughly 40K behind Jesy in IG followers now, she was around 1.2M behind when Jesy left…

747D9F9F-CBFC-442B-8F69-893B9E876A80.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Balenciaga sent her flowers for her birthday and her fans reckon she is going to have a collab with them. As if they'd have an unknown like Jesy when they have Kim K as an ambassador. Although it is a very tacky chavvy designer brand so she'd fit in well.

• Haha
“How many denim pieces do you want?”
Jesy: “yes”

I’ve never seen a denim sleeve without the jacket attached, cringing over the “I ❤ SEX” on her bag as well.

what the actual fuuuuuck does she look like 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.