Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a bit of class to her name. The same person who wasn’t comfortable wearing a bikini in Little Mix.

What is she actually doing 🤣 they are the most awkward most least sexy pics ever 😭 how did she upload these and take herself seriously . This one she looks like a silly kid who has got bubble gum stuck their face after trying to blow a bubble 🤣 don’t get me started on the Nutella pic hahaha
8E794EF6-510B-4BA9-BCED-FCF4AAE9FC4C.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We are mere weeks away from an only fans account, Ann Summers brand ambassador and a "leaked" sex tape.

On another note one of the shots up her nostril seemed to show a much deeper hole. Perhaps those coke rumours were accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Given Jesy seems desperate to be seen as attractive, she needs to learn her angles and what flatters her body.
I think she's got an amazing body, personally, but every picture she posts seems to show her to disadvantage, either due to the angle, pose, or outfit. Instead of refusing to have pictures with any women who aren't bigger than her, why not just take more flattering pictures?

Reactions: 13
Doesn’t she have better things to do than these constant photo shoots?

Reactions: 6
She is soooo desperate to appear black or mixed race. The way she’s gone to an effort to wear a curly wig/weave and wet it to make it look like that’s her natural hair texture is absolutely mad! People who are dopey will really think that’s her natural hair 😩 Jesy girl you are white !! Please stop ffs
3AF38659-60C9-46D6-A2D5-BCCDEE38FF5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she actually doing 🤣 they are the most awkward most least sexy pics ever 😭 how did she upload these and take herself seriously . This one she looks like a silly kid who has got bubble gum stuck their face after trying to blow a bubble 🤣 don’t get me started on the Nutella pic hahaha
View attachment 1248665
Looks like cum dribbling out an hole. Also she has cleavage wrinkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she's shown since leaving LM is that everything she said about feeling insecure and not wanting to show her body was bullshit. She just didn't want to be on stage with slim girls she deemed to be prettier than her, hogging her limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I never realised what a poor imitation of Jade’s hair Jesy’s wig is.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.