Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is def gonna end up bankrupt .. imagine she’s refused to do stuff e.g. been difficult like how she was in the band, not turned up to things and tried to act like she’s a superstar and broke a contract with them. Would love them to sue her 😭 even if they’ve just cut ties she will still end up with no money she is living in a dream land

Reactions: 15
Not gonna lie saw something like this coming, it was clear with the large gap after her previous tit show of a song was released there were issues. She wants to do things her way and that's it, it's why the band didn't work for her but I think she forgot even solo she answers to the label they fund everything. She was gonna suck them dry and they were just gonna get issues in return she was in no way going to be a money maker for them. Have never bothered much with her IG but from what I'm gathering she's mostly posting herself with friends partying or just posting her ever ridiculous outfits, just sprinkling in the odd clip off her in the studio etc to make it look like she's busy and succeeding. Also just a side a lot of pics of her and her friends the women are bigger than her. (They ain't even that big or anything, some are probably the same size too but don't contort themselves to hide a wee bit of flesh that looks a bit too chubby or whatever) 👀

Reactions: 20
I wonder what’s next, do we thing a label will sign her? She’ll release her music herself, or just scrap the music all together and go down the “influencer” route.

Reactions: 6
She’s got plenty of cash to waste on a few LA vanity projects and rubbish self produced music

Just depends on if she has ever invested anything from her time in the band or if it’s all been a disposable income to her
Yes, that will be key. She's listed as a director for a company called Jessica Louise Ltd on Companies House but it's unclear what the company does.

Reactions: 3
Saw this coming after she told Graham Norton she’d ‘hopefully’ have an album out this year. I imagine the label saw the backlash then and decided it wasn’t worth it. She’ll probably end up as a judge on the next talent show Simon Cowell is planning

Reactions: 10
Wonder what her net worth is👀👀 surely the way she’s going her money won’t last forever. She’ll start an only fans soon I bet😂😂

Reactions: 5
Yes, that will be key. She's listed as a director for a company called Jessica Louise Ltd on Companies House but it's unclear what the company does.
All four of them had a company set up similarly on the same date roughly a week after their split with Syco, Jade Amelia Ltd, Perrie Louise Ltd and Leigh’s is Madeinthe90’s, so I don’t think they were set up for any particular with any particular direction in mind, more financial/tax reasons.

She’s also listed as director for a performing arts/events company, but it’s completely dormant and no money’s ever gone into it.

Reactions: 4
So either the label have cut their losses or she owes them quite a bit of money. I’m also assuming this current LA trip is self funded, she’s going to go bankrupt. I can’t imagine any other label will be in a rush to sign her.
I can't remember where I read it, but supposedly she was only on a single-by-single deal in the first place, and funded a lot of the Boyz release herself, including Nicki's fee. Maybe she was hoping an album would impress Polydor enough for a better deal, or she was hoping to shop it around.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what’s next, do we thing a label will sign her? She’ll release her music herself, or just scrap the music all together and go down the “influencer” route.
I rekon she will be washed up and have zero music career now as no one will touch her and she will go down the influencer route or try to and then it’ll be going on any reality show possible . She will be on im a celeb in no time 😴

Reactions: 6
I fully reckon she’s gonna have a bit of a mental breakdown with this and all the “bullies” will get the blame 🙄

Reactions: 22
Bit out of order that she's been lying to her fans and saying the album will be out "soon."

Reactions: 12
I mean who didnt see this coming after the flop single?

Also have to Lol that they are making out she left label of her own free will.

Someone with her basic level of success doesnt get to ‘leave’ a label. More like they showed her the door 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.