Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so distracted by that bloody wig that I didn’t notice the missing middle fingernail until like the 7th slide… 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Was so distracted by that bloody wig that I didn’t notice the missing middle fingernail until like the 7th slide… 🤣

I thought apart from the wig it was nice seeing her wear some more normal clothes for once

Reactions: 3
How is Will.i.am (stupid name) ok with the fact that he’s working with the UK baddie covered in ronseal? How is that ok? She might as well be in full black face she’s like a minstrel. It’s ridiculous and she’s insulting.

Reactions: 12
How is Will.i.am (stupid name) ok with the fact that he’s working with the UK baddie covered in ronseal? How is that ok? She might as well be in full black face she’s like a minstrel. It’s ridiculous and she’s insulting.
I really don’t get how or why these people are even giving her the time of day . She has no talent in my eyes . She is just one big cringe . I find her voice annoying and put on . Maybe people will disagree but why would any labels or people with big names want to work with her ESPECIALLY after all this bad boyz bollox

Reactions: 11
He worked with Cheryl… I think you’ll find that’s your answer… 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will.i.was is the male version of nikki minaj, works with anyone as long as he gets paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That hair always reminds me of Susan Sarandon when she turns trashy in the Witches of Eastwick.
Don’t be so mean to Susan Sarandon lol. She’s her natural unappropriated skin tone and doesn’t call herself a “baddie.”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus H Christ a pair of ripped jeans, a chain mail top and a denim EFFING DENIM handbag Jesy its 2022 not 1999 please get a decent stylist you look like B*Witched’s tragic cousin. All that money and she looks like she fell in the sale rail at TK Maxx PLEASE GET HELP JESY. FASHION HELP.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220301-202539_Instagram.jpg

She looks like a clown. That filter is ridiculous.

Or a blow up doll

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why she always looking like a kid that’s drank hot chocolate ? The lip liner is bloody awfully done

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you look from the side, she reminds me of a turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she unable to produce or make music on her own? Why does she need to always team up with a black artist to help her promote music? Is she incapable of being a solo success? Is her brand her own? Is she true to herself? Lmao
Her piks on Instagram with Will.I.Am look like she was bleeping about in the studio whilst he autotunes her voice until it’s unrecognisable- actually I’m gna use that for a bingo coz I’m sure that is actually what was happening

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.