Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get as far away from that weave as is humanly possible, surely Elon Musk can tie it to his next shuttle so it can begone!

Also; Jesy, in ‘Odd One Out’ your lips were distracting me from all DA HORRIBLE CYBER BULLYING because I thought you’d been French kissing a hoover pipe. But now they’re channel 5 botched bodies big! And she over lines them?! She’s got more filler than B&Q, and always wears labels. She SO FLY, people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Listening to the Confetti album again, Jesy’s vocals on the title track and Nothing But My Feelings are particularly jarring. Who let her away with that.

Reactions: 5
Listening to the Confetti album again, Jesy’s vocals on the title track and Nothing But My Feelings are particularly jarring. Who let her away with that.
She stands out like a sore thumb in most of the Confetti tracks imo. Holiday is the only one where I actually like her voice on it.

Reactions: 4
Is this her trying to prove how much of an amazing time she’s having not being on tour or something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you ever look at a group of mates and feel glad you’re not mates with them cos they look boring AF? that’s how I felt watching that video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this her trying to prove how much of an amazing time she’s having not being on tour or something
I wanna say it’s more “look I have black friends” but I’m worried I’m being too harsh/overthinking it.

But… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
God she doesn’t do herself any favours with the blackfishing stuff does she? I’m glad she’s having such a lovely time in LA to focus on her non existent solo career while LM are making actual money on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you ever look at a group of mates and feel glad you’re not mates with them cos they look boring AF? that’s how I felt watching that video 🤣
The type you see in a bar who take loads of pictures and videos for the Gram to prove HOW MUCH FUN THEY'RE HAVING, before they all sit back down and continue staring at their phones for the rest of the night. Not one face without the blue glow on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Erm… ok.

I wonder what her list of things to do for the day involve..
✅ Cover self in extra dark fake tan after a sunbed session
✅ Wear bikini top and combats
✅ Stand at car with LV backpack for fake paparazzi shot
✅ Invite complete random strangers over for awesome house party (black or ethnic minorities only)
✅ Buy more curly wigs
✅ Avoid anyone thinner than me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.