Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she only wants to be seen half naked when she has full control of every angle

Reactions: 3
Her jeans probably cost a bomb but the look and fit her like Asda smartprice sooo no.

Always has to have a designer name on show. Cheapness sorry, decent designer bags are subtle. She’d buy and wear a baseball cap with a 3D cock and balls if it had a Louis Vuitton label the absolute melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can keep trying but she'll never be as hot as Jade. It's better to be your authentic 5/10 self than a home bargains version of somebody else.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know this sounds harsh but I had a dream that all 3 LM girls were brutally murdered (I watch too many true crime docs) and all I was thinking was why was jesy not included

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this sounds harsh but I had a dream that all 3 LM girls were brutally murdered (I watch too many true crime docs) and all I was thinking was why was jesy not included
Plot twist, because Jesy did it ...too far, I know 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Teasing in the last week of LM, she’ll definitely release the week of Jade’s solo single

Reactions: 13
She’s so far up her own bleeping arse it’s unreal. She’s a hell of an actress for convincing everyone she had no self esteem that’s for sure.

Reactions: 15
Teasing in the last week of LM, she’ll definitely release the week of Jade’s solo single
Half of her PR is springboarding off Little Mix or selling herself as a victim of them, so there was no way they'd have a news cycle without her sneaking some attention off it.

Reactions: 6
To be honest I think Jesy and Jade look like each other now because they've both had lip fillers.

Money must be getting tight, she’s flying economy in her latest insta story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.