Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another none ring wearer here. I take them off for work and forget to put them on so haven't worn them since last year.

Judging by this I wonder if anyone bothers šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unrelated to the saga of this weird man... as a side to that.... Iā€™d be annoyed and wondering why if my partner took their wedding rings off when they went to the pub to be honest.

I just found that a bit odd
I havenā€™t worn my wedding or engagement ring in about a year now. They just feel uncomfortable, nothing else. Doesnā€™t mean men shouldnā€™t believe me when I say Iā€™m married.

& away from that point, I completely understand why Jess didnā€™t tell them to duck off or tell the bar staff. Whether youā€™re fat or thin, you donā€™t want to be ā€˜that girlā€™ that canā€™t take a joke and makes a scene. Itā€™s totally a thing within us (some of us) that we donā€™t want to make a scene and ruin peopleā€™s nights, we donā€™t want the man talking to us to get aggressive or start shouting about our weight or looks as if we have the audacity to say no to him. All of which I firmly believe has actually happened to most girls. So we say ā€˜no thank youā€™ and we smile and we try to ignore them. And then usually, I leave and go to a different bar. It doesnā€™t solve the problem but it does make me feel safer than telling the guy to duck off.

Reactions: 13
I havenā€™t worn my wedding or engagement ring in about a year now. They just feel uncomfortable, nothing else. Doesnā€™t mean men shouldnā€™t believe me when I say Iā€™m married.

& away from that point, I completely understand why Jess didnā€™t tell them to duck off or tell the bar staff. Whether youā€™re fat or thin, you donā€™t want to be ā€˜that girlā€™ that canā€™t take a joke and makes a scene. Itā€™s totally a thing within us (some of us) that we donā€™t want to make a scene and ruin peopleā€™s nights, we donā€™t want the man talking to us to get aggressive or start shouting about our weight or looks as if we have the audacity to say no to him. All of which I firmly believe has actually happened to most girls. So we say ā€˜no thank youā€™ and we smile and we try to ignore them. And then usually, I leave and go to a different bar. It doesnā€™t solve the problem but it does make me feel safer than telling the guy to duck off.
Maybe itā€™s just a person to person thing as Iā€™ve been the fat girl at 18 stone and still told men to get stuffed. Iā€™ve also been the 10 stone one saying the same. Jess is not the shy girl by far so I just donā€™t buy it. I hear her mouth when out so I donā€™t believe she was intimidated at all sorry.

I just think it was something she chose to hang onto to make a big story and I still say it that she was offended he inferred she was old or that she couldnā€™t do better than him. He shouldnā€™t have kept annoying her though regardless.

Reactions: 2
I think her hair colour looks terrible again
Just came on here to say the same. Its awful plus her squeezing spots?? Can't belive how old she is, she's mentally about 12...doesn't look after herself properly. God knows how much she'll be eating this weekend šŸ™ˆ

As someone who has forever been ā€˜the fat friendā€™ I know exactly why she was polite. Iā€™ve had blokes come onto me purely because they assume they think youā€™re easy because you would be desperate for attention and if I tell them where to go they tend to turn nasty. I canā€™t tell you how many men have told me they were taking the piss because who could fancy me? Called a fat cow, called disgusting etc etc where as when Iā€™ve been polite and laughed it off they go away, albeit slower! But they do go away. I feel for her because itā€™s a situation that turns my blood cold whenever it happens to me (not so much any more!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Many times in person or online if I tell someone Iā€™m not interested I get so much abuse because apparently I should be grateful of the attention. Itā€™s horrific.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe that Jess is showing us her ā€œafterā€ hair when it looks like the ā€œbeforeā€. Iā€™d be well upset if I had just paid for that.

Reactions: 5
As someone who has forever been ā€˜the fat friendā€™ I know exactly why she was polite. Iā€™ve had blokes come onto me purely because they assume they think youā€™re easy because you would be desperate for attention and if I tell them where to go they tend to turn nasty. I canā€™t tell you how many men have told me they were taking the piss because who could fancy me? Called a fat cow, called disgusting etc etc where as when Iā€™ve been polite and laughed it off they go away, albeit slower! But they do go away. I feel for her because itā€™s a situation that turns my blood cold whenever it happens to me (not so much any more!)
Youā€™ve put it far more eloquently than I could.

It honestly looks like she hasnā€™t had anything done and just had a go with the tongs herself

This absolutely enrages me! I am SO So sorry you have to endure this type of crappy behaviour from absolute wankers šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–

Iā€™ll never understand why Jess insists on showing her pimples so close up!! No one wants to see that!!! šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2
God that new hair colour washes her out SO badly!! It looks like sheā€™s been dug up. Or a Halloween wig.....

She suits beach blonde so much - whyyyyy doesnā€™t she keep it that way! Warmer tones make her look so much more vivacious.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t understand how she had to tidy her house every day or has so many chores? They must live like absolute pigs and throw tit everywhere all the time then if thatā€™s the case.

Reactions: 10
Yay itā€™s her birthday again.... roll in another self indulgent day all about queen Jessica.

hands up if you remember last years birthday when she basically cried down the phone to the Italian restaurant because they were sold out and she threw a paddy and pleaded because it was her birthday šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.