Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she actually said she has caneston for her neck. No shame. Lack of personal hygiene= fungus on your neck. Lovely thought!

Imagine someone asks what's that cream on your neck, oh it's just fanny cream cause I'm too lazy to shower! There HAS to be a smell to it àswell.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she actually said she has caneston for her neck. No shame. Lack of personal hygiene= fungus on your neck. Lovely thought!

Imagine someone asks what's that cream on your neck, oh it's just fanny cream cause I'm too lazy to shower! There HAS to be a smell to it àswell.
I thought her personal hygiene especially the hair washing had improved since she read up on here a few months ago. I think the sitting in her sweat after her workouts, which seem to be daily at the moment, are not good for her skin. Certainly not something I've ever done after a gym session, a drink of water and then jump straight in the shower !

Reactions: 6
Fungus on your neck like that, especially black, can be a sign of raging diabetes. I have T2 so am not shaming Jess or assuming anything because of her size, but I would implore her to get checked out because if it’s got to that stage, things are pretty serious

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she just wait until she was finished whitening her teeth before doing those stories? She did the same the last time she whitened them 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m a model and honestly I’ve never been to a shoot without a spray tan! An actual professional spray tan though! I would never ever ever rock up with a home job! During lockdown in Australia salons were closed so I started using a gradual tanning moisturiser, it applied a lovely even colour and I didn’t go orange. Jess looks so ridiculous! And that neck - sorry but that’s completely grossing me out!! She does NOT NEED to share every bloody thing

Reactions: 8
I’m a model and honestly I’ve never been to a shoot without a spray tan! An actual professional spray tan though! I would never ever ever rock up with a home job! During lockdown in Australia salons were closed so I started using a gradual tanning moisturiser, it applied a lovely even colour and I didn’t go orange. Jess looks so ridiculous! And that neck - sorry but that’s completely grossing me out!! She does NOT NEED to share every bloody thing

That’s interesting about models having tans at shoots, I just assumed they would adjust your skin tone accordingly later.

Do we know what Jess’s shoot is for?

Reactions: 1
That’s interesting about models having tans at shoots, I just assumed they would adjust your skin tone accordingly later.

Do we know what Jess’s shoot is for?
Was it Lorna Luxe or did I just make that up?

Wasn't her in the style shoot in Manchester last time so I feel like this could be for something else

Isn’t that like a super expensive brand? Why the hell would they work with her?

Happy to embrace different styles etc but Donald Stanley perplexes me. They look completely impractical and are unflattering.

Happy to embrace different styles etc but Donald Stanley perplexes me. They look completely impractical and are unflattering.
The clothes are awful imo. I don't know why all these influencers seem to love her

The clothes are awful imo. I don't know why all these influencers seem to love her
Expensive king-size duvet covers!

They send her clothes all the time but we never see her wear them once she's done the obligatory photo to promote them !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Donald Stanley are the worst. They gift horribly unflattering dresses (think duvet cover with a hole for your head to go through and a thin belt wrapped around you) to so many plus size influencers and then charge the general public hundreds of pounds for them. I personally feel they hate fat women and are using them to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No social distancing
It annoys me so much, it's like they think the pandemic is over. I wonder if she's had her vaccine, so thinks she's immune now, even though you've only got some immunity after the first vaccine

Reactions: 5
She looks really nice thou. I must say. Much better make up and her hair looks lovely. I don’t know what the hell they were thinking in that last shoot, giving her a Vicky pollard hair doo.
I like the colours of the clothes but it’s all tunics and basically colourful sheets. Wouldn’t pay what they would charge for that, not in a million years

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.