Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a fan of the clothes, especially for her age, but everything looks more classy : the studio, the atmosphere, the makeup...

Reactions: 11
Her make up and hair looks lovely. They all probably done the lateral flow tests to be able to do the shoot together. Clothes don't look the best.

Reactions: 4
I've never seen any of the influencers who are gifted the Donald Stanley clothes actually wearing them outside of promo. Theyre just so unflattering. I'm perplexed how they justify charging so much for a sheet with a hole in and a skinny belt.

Reactions: 11
Jess actually looks decent in these clothes, as in they fit.
However anytime she’s been gifted from this brand I think they looks too big & are so odd/impractical 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked that they think women in their 30s want to dress like that ...bloody awful ! And those jeans are just revolting!

Reactions: 6
Yeah the mum jeans are awful and do nothing for her tummy area. Awful

Reactions: 5
Upwards of £150 depending on style.

I just don't get it, the dresses poppy Adams modelled a few week ago all looked like nighties and pajamas.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ooft, £150 to look like Demis Roussos (showing my age there)

Jess looks nice today, you’re all right. Good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
poppy did a shoot with them a few weeks back, they are Quite expensive clothes imo but some nice pieces

Reactions: 1
She does look lovely today. Her hair and makeup is more flattering. The half up 90s style ponytail she had in tother week did nothing for her at all.

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked that they think women in their 30s want to dress like that ...bloody awful ! And those jeans are just revolting!
I’m 40 and I wouldn’t wear those clothes, I can’t think what age group they are aimed at.

Reactions: 3
Jess looked million times better today!
She has worn DS clothes before, think it was her mother's birthday couple years back? I remember I really liked the outfit!
Some things I like... the rest are hideous. Poppy's shoot... no words for that.

Edit* just gone back and looked at grid posts, red leopard print dress is one - boxing night and white top and trousers with a gold chain print. I really like them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.