Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like all emergency services for a start lol. I’m just adding my 2ps worth in…
It's difficult I know and everyone has varying opinions on things. I'd have been the 1st to comment on social distancing in the past but now there are instant tests available I think people are utilising those & trying to get on with life and help the economy.
Thing is, whether they all tested not, we're not going to know 🤔

Reactions: 4
It’s crazy because I know DS clothing is expensive and a little old style plus but the shoot was so much better. Jess really suited the clothing her hair make up was lovely

compared to ITS its completely different.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Like all emergency services for a start lol. I’m just adding my 2ps worth in…
Yeah see I completely get this.. I work for an electrical company and our guys can’t always socially distance, when they are working in confined spaces etc it’s not safe for them to do the work alone so they have to be close, they are tested weekly but that doesn’t mean they won’t/haven’t picked it up between those tests but we have to continue working. Any health care professional can’t socially distance, when I was in labour (8 weeks ago) there was loads of midwives/paediatricians/doctors in my labour room due to complications and they didn’t & couldn’t socially distance

Reactions: 4
Perhaps she will address it later when she does her Q&A about the shoot. I would hope she hasn't been stupid and not bothered to do a test upfront. She's not mentioned if she's had the jab yet ( I think she has ) but she wouldn't be the only influencer, Poppy Adams is another one, that thinks the one jab now makes her invincible and immune to covid !

Reactions: 1
Generally I'm not a fan of the donald duck clothes but the stuff Jess showed suited her quite well. The colours were nice. It's just not the style of clothes I would wear. And just I can't forgive for that horrible purple loungewear set. However, when you see what Jess got compared to Poppy....man they did poppy dirty!

Reactions: 7
Generally I'm not a fan of the donald duck clothes but the stuff Jess showed suited her quite well. The colours were nice. It's just not the style of clothes I would wear. And just I can't forgive for that horrible purple loungewear set. However, when you see what Jess got compared to Poppy....man they did poppy dirty!
Ha, yes, but Poppy deserved it. I'm glad Jess looked better on this shoot, I think it will give her, her confidence back. ITS really messed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s just all remember this is what they put Poppy in. I’m all for body confidence and wearing what you want but anyone could see this just looks awful
This pic needs to go on Poppy’s page too, she's upsetting a lot of people by posting her filtered pics that are sooo misleading!

Reactions: 8
Have I missed her Q&A about the DS shoot ? She's spent last 2 days watching Netflix it would appear.

Is it just me but there is no way I could lie around in my own filth for 2 days. Even on my lazy days I get up, shower and put clean pjs on. When she posts stories about feeling,in her words, foisty ( aka as gross!) I don't understand how she thinks it's funny.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.