Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another absolutely awful tan for a photo shoot. Why? I’m not sure what the rules are on professional spray tans at the moment but you would think she would want it done properly after last time.

As for the neck jam, that’s just one step too far in being “relatable”. No one wants to see that, she should stop perpetuating the fat, sweaty, greasy stereotype of plus-sized people because it’s doing none of us any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m going to assume she’s going to London to shoot lornas luxe’s new collection for its... and again with the tan! Honestly!!

Reactions: 5
Another absolutely awful tan for a photo shoot. Why? I’m not sure what the rules are on professional spray tans at the moment but you would think she would want it done properly after last time.

As for the neck jam, that’s just one step too far in being “relatable”. No one wants to see that, she should stop perpetuating the fat, sweaty, greasy stereotype of plus-sized people because it’s doing none of us any favours.
Tan corrector ?! She needs dropping in a vat of lemon juice! Honestly why does she do this to herself? You would have thought after the SS tit show she would have learned her lesson !

I'm also assuming the money was too good to refuse for the latest photoshoot ?! I'm amazed after how crap she felt seeing the SS pics that she's agreed to do another one so soon. Let's hope she's been practicing her " model " moves because I'm not sure the hand to the head was a winner previously!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she's given them her correct sizes this time and along with everyone else why the tan?

Reactions: 9
I dont even really mind Jess generally, but for the love of God woman, step away from the fake tan before a photo shoot!!!

Reactions: 13
A little bit orange?a little bit orange?????
See this is what’s wrong with Jess fake tanning at home. She ain’t got a clue about what shade she should use. That goes for her face and her body. How the duck has she not learned from her first experience?????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Aren’t the salons open 9n England? She could’ve at least had a spray one done if she’s that adamant about it

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s putting off going for a spray tan. Any common sense you would know it’s the better option for if you wanted a tan.
But why does she need a fake tan at all ? Unless the shoot has stipulated she must arrive looking bright orange why is she doing that to herself? She acts like she gormless sometimes!

Reactions: 6
But why does she need a fake tan at all ? Unless the shoot has stipulated she must arrive looking bright orange why is she doing that to herself? She acts like she gormless sometimes!
I don’t know. I fake tan as it gives me a false confidence like I think I look a better mess then a usual mess why I don’t know 🤣

but if I was getting professional photos done I’d either not tan or get a professional to tan me.

really strange

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know. I fake tan as it gives me a false confidence like I think I look a better mess then a usual mess why I don’t know 🤣

but if I was getting professional photos done I’d either not tan or get a professional to tan me.

really strange
I'm the same but there is nothing worse than badly applied tan ! And she is really really really bad at applying it !

Reactions: 2
This is just disgusting but I can only put that down to her being overweight and sweating so much in those creases that don’t get air, and not washing straight away but rather sit stewing in her own pool of yuk for hours before cleaning

Attachments

• Sick
I'm the same but there is nothing worse than badly applied tan ! And she is really really really bad at applying it !
Yes absolutely bad at applying. she’s applying far too much and clearly not evenly. I’m crap but just a thin layer of a medium light can work nicely.

As for her neck probs best to not fake tan if you sweat as much as she does. Especially being so sweaty you should try and shower more so fake tans won’t stay long anyway.

Reactions: 2
I know some fake tans are decent but most of the ones applied inexpertly at home just look terrible, nothing like an actual tan. Surely the shoot isn’t requiring models to turn up looking like they have been Tangoed?

Sounds like she’s tried a different brand to what she normally uses too, why on earth would you try something new when you’ve got a photo shoot coming up?!

Why didn’t she use a gradual tan over a few days that she would have more control over!?
Learn lessons hunnnnn

And God knows what she is gonna photograph like with her too dark fake tan and her newly whitened teeth! 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.