Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did too!
I liked 90% off the stuff. Both pairs of trousers were horrific though
I did like the zebra ones, well the print, but that's because I love zebras, but they did look awful. I thought she was quite funny and back to herself a bit.

Reactions: 2
I did like the zebra ones, well the print, but that's because I love zebras, but they did look awful. I thought she was quite funny and back to herself a bit.
I've had trousers that style / material before and they're THE BEST.. I just dont thinkcshe wore them right. Id wear them, but wouldn't buy them if that makes any sense 😂 and everything with her seems to be "high waisted" which bothers me a lot. If she pulled those zebra trousers down a bit and a longer top, it would look miles better

Reactions: 2
Plus the fact the dog came up and starting tongue punching her sweaty, greasy skin. No wonder her skin is in such a state 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Plus the fact the dog came up and starting tongue punching her sweaty, greasy skin. No wonder her skin is in such a state 🤮
Urgh I feel sick thinking about it again 🤢 I think i might have to stop watching her profile.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This was the most accurate one😂 I find it hilarious she decided to put her face on the joe exotic one which wasn’t anywhere close to looking like her. She is such a Tammy😂😂 Ah Jess, you really do make yourself out to be so disgusting and trashy😭😭😭 the sweaty scalp URGHHH it was disgusting.
87AC9DDC-7A3B-47F2-9303-8958ED718D10.png

• Haha
This was the most accurate one😂 I find it hilarious she decided to put her face on the joe exotic one which wasn’t anywhere close to looking like her. She is such a Tammy😂😂 Ah Jess, you really do make yourself out to be so disgusting and trashy😭😭😭 the sweaty scalp URGHHH it was disgusting.
View attachment 560145
How can anyone laugh at themselves so much in such a derogatory way? Comparing herself to Tammy isn’t funny and should be a wake up call really on how she portrays herself and how she’s putting herself down all the time.
Absolutely screams insecurity and unhappiness in how she looks. No bopo positivity here!

Reactions: 10
How can anyone laugh at themselves so much in such a derogatory way? Comparing herself to Tammy isn’t funny and should be a wake up call really on how she portrays herself and how she’s putting herself down all the time.
Absolutely screams insecurity and unhappiness in how she looks. No bopo positivity here!
She’s defo not happy with herself at all, it’s quite sad to see. She acts absolutely disgusting 🤢

Jess tries too hard to be the token fat funny girl
Yeah it’s that classic sort of “I’ll laugh at myself before anyone else laughs at me” thing isn’t it. Which is sad, because that’s all stemming from her own insecurities!

Reactions: 10
Sometimes seeing the day to day reality of someone, warts and all is not a good thing. She's so desperate to be relatable and real that it's now having the opposite affect because its showing aspects of her life we really don't need to see ! We all know she works out at home but do we need to see her sweaty face and body sat on her sofa after every workout ? Nooo !

Sometimes seeing the day to day reality of someone, warts and all is not a good thing. She's so desperate to be relatable and real that it's now having the opposite affect because its showing aspects of her life we really don't need to see ! We all know she works out at home but do we need to see her sweaty face and body sat on her sofa after every workout ? Nooo !
Such a good point here! She could still be real and relatable if she left out half the stuff she posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wash everyday. I never get fluff on my neck like this? Only time I have is when I don’t shower when I’ve been too ill and ill sweated a huge amount. How grim that she’s actually showing us her dirty sweaty neck? What’s next? Her fanny? She makes me feel ill.......
64E1A251-69CC-4E83-B33B-EDC5985AC72E.png

Brands want to work with her? I can’t see why....

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wash everyday. I never get fluff on my neck like this? Only time I have is when I don’t shower when I’ve been too ill and ill sweated a huge amount. How grim that she’s actually showing us her dirty sweaty neck? What’s next? Her fanny? She makes me feel ill.......
View attachment 560792

Brands want to work with her? I can’t see why....
Absolutely foul. Bet Darcy will clean that off for her too 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.