Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding her losing weight, she is doing those workouts so if she eats a little bit healthier she’s sure to lose some. Also, I think the ITS photo shoot upset her a bit. I dunno, just the impression I got. then Mix in the comment from a random man when she was eating out. I think her confidence is low and she wasn’t feeling as comfortable in herself and is losing a bit of weight. Just a thought

Reactions: 4
Ooh I'm liking a couple of these dresses in the asos haul
I tried the New Look one (the gingham dress) and the sleeves were really annoying around the shoulders, so I know what Jess means. Shame because it was a lovely dress.
Also, does she not realise those thread things that hang from inside the dress are for helping to hang it on a hanger? It drives me mad that a lot of places stopped putting them on dresses, as they always slide off the hangers without them!

Reactions: 4
That brown dress one million percent looked better with the belt yet she preferred it without! It was like a bleeping tent without 🙈 also that shirred dress looked like it fitted fine to me, not that she needed to size down!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thought she lost weight then I saw the flared leopard pants and nope. Just proves how when she actually put something I would wear for being flattering for my shape (18/20) she looks so much better than just picking tit up for the sake of it

Reactions: 9
No thought put into any of what she's bought or how to style it as always!

Guaranteed everything in that haul will be sent back ! Not a single thing fit her properly or was summery.

Just one of her usual money making exercises.

Reactions: 7
They are so tight they looked sprayed on. They look bleeping horrendous and considering they should be flares they are like a second skin on her. She looks a tit too dancing round in them
Far too long too ! The fact she is all sweaty from all the dancing around like a tit and I've no doubt she will be sending them back makes my stomach heave.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think I might be the only one, but I enjoyed that haul.

Reactions: 1
They are so tight they looked sprayed on. They look bleeping horrendous and considering they should be flares they are like a second skin on her. She looks a tit too dancing round in them
To be fair they look ugly at any size. Especially with the jacket lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought that haul was pretty insulting. Just a random selection of stuff ordered with no thought put into anything. A couple of the dresses worked for her but that was more luck than judgement and the rest was horrible. Absolute grift.

Reactions: 15
You can ALWAYS tell the clear difference between the gifted hauls and the hauls she puts together herself. The ones she just puts together are full of random crap that doesn’t go together that she thinks are cool cos she’s seen an 18 year old wearing something similar on tiktok.

Reactions: 11
I liked the last haul. Dresses were lovely on her and I loved the fact that she tried the trousers and showed them on her stories. Did she say if she is keeping them or returning? The new captions annoy me so much, I used to hold, read, tap, hold, read, tap. Now I have to wait for captions to come up on screen 🙄 so I don't get the full story!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.