Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think you get anything just for swipes as that would leave it open to abuse but they get 4% of sales, which is quite low apparently.
Another account shared this link yesterday which explained affiliate links a bit and how to spot them (more for in case someone didn’t tell you but it has more info in it)

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think they make most money from the month saved cookies afterwards. I was pally with someone who is still a plus size influencer and she told me once when we were comparing income streams. This is about 12-18 months ago though so entirely possible it's changed but she got 4% from asos but 7 or 8% (can't remember exactly) from boohoo.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't fit ....no tit Sherlock!!! 🙄

Or if she bought the correct size and put some decent underwear on ! I agree with one of my fellow tattlers comments...she's had all week to organise herself...she's going to profit from every one of those items, the very least she could have washed her hair and put decent underwear on to show the clothes properly ...
I used to follow the line that if a dress i liked looked flattering on her I'd buy it because if it makes her look good when she doesn't wear proper underwear, I should look good because I do! But then she started buying clothes because they were fashionable not because they would suit her and not buying a size that fit her properly, so it all became a bit pointless

I used to follow the line that if a dress i liked looked flattering on her I'd buy it because if it makes her look good when she doesn't wear proper underwear, I should look good because I do! But then she started buying clothes because they were fashionable not because they would suit her and not buying a size that fit her properly, so it all became a bit pointless
I would say the majority of the hauls recently that she has bought ( then returned!) all the clothes herself have just been a money making exercise. When she is paid by a brand to do a haul it's like she is a different person..she showers, does her hair and makeup and puts decent underwear on, she also styles each outfit...the inconsistencies in this are why people are now questioning her integrity ...

Reactions: 10
No they get something for swipes. My girlfriend is an influencer and she makes
Me swipe up on her stuff at least 20 times 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I would say the majority of the hauls recently that she has bought ( then returned!) all the clothes herself have just been a money making exercise. When she is paid by a brand to do a haul it's like she is a different person..she showers, does her hair and makeup and puts decent underwear on, she also styles each outfit...the inconsistencies in this are why people are now questioning her integrity ...
This!!! So true!!! I always used to think of Jess as the more “real” one out of them all but lately I’m questioning her a lot

Oh no!!! I usually swipe up to check prices but (sorry as I know your girlfriend is an influencer) I will avoid doing it now! I always think a brand loses a bit of integrity too if they've got every tom, dick and harry making a couple of pounds from them

Reactions: 6
Oh no!!! I usually swipe up to check prices but (sorry as I know your girlfriend is an influencer) I will avoid doing it now! I always think a brand loses a bit of integrity too if they've got every tom, dick and harry making a couple of pounds from them
Nooooo ....unless you really like the influencer never ever ever swipe up !! 😉

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh don’t be sorry! I love her but it shits me. I think to myself ‘no one helps me do my job so why do I have to do that’ haha which is very bitter of me I know but i figure if they’re doing their job to the best of their ability and not just in it for the
Money then people will geniuely swipe up for them

Reactions: 2
If I like it and they've styled it well and it actually looks nice I don't mind so much that they get some money but it's when they either don't even buy it or it looks awful that it pisses me off, like the whole point of seeing something on an 'influencer' is that you know what your getting as loads of brands have a tailored one for the model but the generic version might be tit plus lighting tricks etc... If they are not even going to buy it what's the point, we can look on ASOS ourselves, how is that influencing

Reactions: 1
Dani V is notorious for doing her little ‘mood boards’ aka money makers where she puts items together and does the whole ‘swipe up’ thing. She doesn’t even buy or try on the clothes and her stans thinks she’s them such a favour by putting the looks together for them
When really it’s the easiest money she’s ever made

• Heart
Dani V is notorious for doing her little ‘mood boards’ aka money makers where she puts items together and does the whole ‘swipe up’ thing. She doesn’t even buy or try on the clothes and her stans thinks she’s them such a favour by putting the looks together for them
When really it’s the easiest money she’s ever made
She is one of the worst and so is FFFB who will post picture after picture from the Asos site without purchasing a single item herself! It's almost like they say to themselves oh I need some cash, let's AL a load of pics on Instagram...such a scam!

I didn't realise this until recently. Whatlauraloves does a really sneaky thing where she puts a swipe up to outfit items but the story doesn't tell you where they're from! Very annoying!

I didn't realise this until recently. Whatlauraloves does a really sneaky thing where she puts a swipe up to outfit items but the story doesn't tell you where they're from! Very annoying!
She is sneaky full stop ...has been called out frequently for her behaviour.

Reactions: 9
She’s looking at it like she’s never seen a sweet pepper before😂😂 that’s how she probably looks at most veg cause she never eats it
37EFF029-A8E6-4478-8677-13F5138B8965.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.