Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really strange that she is advertising the Karen Millen plus range but doesn't appear to have any of the clothes, well she certainly hasn't shown any of them in a haul! It's definitely#Ad though so must be getting something from the deal!🤷🏻‍♀️
Karen Mullen Curve only goes up to a Size 24. Probably a ‘small fitting’ 24. It’s an affiliated link, I think she’s looking for ways to cash in that way, but can’t actually wear the clothes 🙄

Reactions: 6
I find it really strange that she is advertising the Karen Millen plus range but doesn't appear to have any of the clothes, well she certainly hasn't shown any of them in a haul! It's definitely#Ad though so must be getting something from the deal!🤷🏻‍♀️
She gets the swipe up that’s all! She doesn’t shop there or she would tell us. She is only sharing it for the link and making money

• Angry
Reactions: 10
That Karen Millen story is as blatant an affiliate link money making attempt as they come! 🤣 Has she ever even bought anything from that range? I’ve been following her for a while & I’ve never seen her wear anything of theirs.

That Karen Millen story is as blatant an affiliate link money making attempt as they come! 🤣 Has she ever even bought anything from that range? I’ve been following her for a while & I’ve never seen her wear anything of theirs.
I agree ! Where are all these Karen Millen outfits she actually owns ? 😠

Reactions: 5
Doubt she would fit into any of the Karen Millen it's all quite fitted, not that that normally stops her trying to squeeze into stuff

got to say that these previews of the asos haul look nice and i maybe influenced!

Reactions: 9
The dress maybe but not that very short skirt that she has yanked the waist band on !
yeah i wouldnt wear a short skirt anyway, i hate my legs ... how do they look so small on the reels im a size 18 so must be alot smaller than her in reallife yet i think she looks quite 'tidy' and smaller in her try ons

Reactions: 7
yeah i wouldnt wear a short skirt anyway, i hate my legs ... how do they look so small on the reels im a size 18 so must be alot smaller than her in reallife yet i think she looks quite 'tidy' and smaller in her try ons
The issue with such a short skirt is that it's soo much higher at the back so you end up flashing your tights gusset ! I think she has put on proper underwear and the snag tights are amazing for holding everything in place too ...

Reactions: 2
It’s the back for me, wearing a skirt that shirt i think my arse would be out or easy to be seen

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think this too .... I'm a few sizes smaller than her and I look massive imo compared to how she looks when she's done up properly if that makes sense. Looking at those 2 clips she just showed I'd never say she was a size 28 🤷

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think this too .... I'm a few sizes smaller than her and I look massive imo compared to how she looks when she's done up properly if that makes sense. Looking at those 2 clips she just showed I'd never say she was a size 28 🤷
It will be interesting to see what size she says she is wearing....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.