Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i wouldnt wear a short skirt anyway, i hate my legs ... how do they look so small on the reels im a size 18 so must be alot smaller than her in reallife yet i think she looks quite 'tidy' and smaller in her try ons
Has to be the camera angle? She looks way smaller than she is in those previews 🤔

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling she’s wearing some serious tummy sucker undies in those reels and also that skirt is way too short for her, you can literally see her backside. Unless maybe she’s been losing weight and fooling us all with the food? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the point of pulling the ass out of that waistband????
I'm assuming its to demonstrate there's plenty of room to accommodate a Christmas dinner and bloat 🙈
Yeah I think this too .... I'm a few sizes smaller than her and I look massive imo compared to how she looks when she's done up properly if that makes sense. Looking at those 2 clips she just showed I'd never say she was a size 28 🤷
I find this too when I'm trying stuff on, I always think I look huge and the item doesn't flatter me like it does on models or influencers but I've noticed the further back from the mirror you stand with your camera on, the smaller you look. Most of the clothes look completely different when she turns the camera round to forward facing to sometimes show detail in the clothes (pattern or material style etc) .. she's always miles away from her mirror when she films giving the illusion she's smaller

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm assuming its to demonstrate there's plenty of room to accommodate a Christmas dinner and bloat 🙈

I find this too when I'm trying stuff on, I always think I look huge and the item doesn't flatter me like it does on models or influencers but I've noticed the further back from the mirror you stand with your camera on, the smaller you look. Most of the clothes look completely different when she turns the camera round to forward facing to sometimes show detail in the clothes (pattern or material style etc) .. she's always miles away from her mirror when she films giving the illusion she's smaller
And her mirror is tilted too!

Reactions: 4
That grey loungewear set after the black fleece wtf is going on with her leg?

Reactions: 2
That black soft/fluffy tracksuit comes up massive! I was waiting to see what size she got it in, I ordered it and was sceptical as I don’t like ordering sets as diff size top and bottom, you could easily size down in it!

Reactions: 1
The green dress is lovely, but for being so true to size it’s just sucked onto her stomach like clingfilm. Glad she’s got the confidence as Id feel to self conscious.
Some stuff is okay, I just don’t get the put a belt on everything to Cinch her waistline... 🤨

For spending 600 plus quid you’d think she’d at least iron although I think that would be totally out of character for her 🤣
Why would she iron it when she was never ever going to keep it? This whole haul has been done for the swipe ups to make money - she will send 95% back if not all of it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would she iron it when she was never ever going to keep it? This whole haul has been done for the swipe ups to make money - she will send 95% back if not all of it
Having watched the haul...only thing she will keep is the dress she wore for her award ...the rest she will return..non of it she really loved / fit her properly...even the floaty dresses she commented were ' size down able ' .... I was struggling to see how that all amounted to £670 ? Most of it looked cheap. Only thing I liked was the oxblood pleated dress but unlike Jess I had read the Asos reviews so knew there were issues with the top half falling down so I didn't bother ordering it !
Another disappointing haul!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry but she looks so sweaty on the videos on her feed - all I can think of is the smell of sweat mixed in with whatever tan she’s put on being transferred to the clothes she’ll be sending back

Reactions: 10
hqdefault.jpg

Fluffy/velour tracksuits just remind me of waynetta slob. It's all I can see.

Some of those dresses she had on are nice for Christmas but a bit pointless when most of us aren't going to be out partying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.