Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were some nice pieces in the haul. I think the grey lounge suit was actually the worst because she thought it looked nice when it was dreadful.

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely tragic the lot of it. And her followers do her no favours in telling her wonderful she is & looks. With them blowing smoke up her arse she’ll never see how she truly looks.

Reactions: 11
She’s at least a size 28 now... soon she won’t be able to fit into any clothes at ASOS anymore unless they’re stretchy

Reactions: 3
These 'influencers' do my head in... They know you don't need new clothes every week right? Bragging that she's spent over £600 on ASOS, Jess read the room love, there's people without food... The bopo lot are the worst for it, it's like they are trying to prove with enough clothes they don't need to lose weight, the wastefulness of it all just grinds my gears

Reactions: 14
Where does she think she is going in the near future to wear all those new clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where does she think she is going in the near future to wear all those new clothes?
I know, that's why they wind me up cos why are they even buying clothes at the moment, another one of the bopo twats was posting about people in hospitality losing jobs one minute (I'm in hospitality and lost my job) next minute going on about some £400 trainers she'd bought, does a story getting them off a shoe rack with about 80 pairs of trainers on... They are all like it, I honestly don't know where they get the money and wherever it is do they think it's really appropriate to flaunt it the way things are at the moment, if anything they should be donating clothes not pointlessly buying more

Reactions: 6
This dress looks about 3 sizes too small. She’s so in-denial about her size ..! It’s so sad to see
TView attachment 320545
She really does need to learn to dress for her size and body shape.

I carrylot of weight around my stomach and I’d never dream of wearing a body con dress. Skater and flowy type dresses are so much more flattering and much more slimming.

I know they say be confident and wear what you want ! But I fail to see how she feels good and comfortable in the style of dress. I’d feel so self conscious.

Reactions: 11
This dress looks about 3 sizes too small. She’s so in-denial about her size ..! It’s so sad to see
TView attachment 320545
Why would you even order a dress of this style and colour at that size anyway 🤷
It's never going to look stylish, not in any size above a 20 - this is just my opinion, there's probably plenty of people who can and do carry it off but it's a no from me

Reactions: 10
The rest must be the boots. I liked the first pyjamas but not in my size at the mo boo.
And I would never spend £35 on pyjamas!!
It's never going to look stylish, not in any size above a 20 - this is just my opinion, there's probably plenty of people who can and do carry it off but it's a no from me
I agree! I'm a size 20 so I feel like I can say it- tight figure hugging dresses don't suit 'curvier' girls, especially if they have a bit of a tummy. I liked the look of some of the black dresses today, the skater type ones which are a much more flattering fit but I can't justify buying new clothes when we are not going anywhere!

That’s some amount of money spent! I’m sure a lot of the items go back but I can’t understand ASOS being ok with that happening repeatedly.
I wondered this but I did swipe up on a couple of the items to see the prices and lots of them were sold out or selling fast so I guess it helps them in the end

Reactions: 5
Having watched the haul...only thing she will keep is the dress she wore for her award ..
I don’t even think she’ll keep that. Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t leave the label in and will return it along with the rest of the stuff. She’ll probably only keep the pyjamas. She does these hauls on the basis it’s what her followers want to see but ASOS should stop these so called influencers from buying (klarna) so much. I guess they won’t though because they boost their sales for them when all the sheep use the AL. 🤬

Reactions: 3
I think she’s going to return most of it, she only does it for the swipe-ups, if 50 people swipe up and she gets £2 commission, she’d earn £100! She has a lot of followers, so you can imagine how much she earns from those swipe ups. If 5000 of her followers swipe up and buy something she’d earn £10,000!!! (Assuming she earns £2 per swipe up idk the real amount but she obviously must hit the jackpot when doing these)

Reactions: 4
The whole of that haul was meh. Don’t think she looked nice in anything to be honest.

She still hasn’t got over shortgate has she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cringe so bad when she’s trying to be funny. I have to skip past it, I’m so embarrassed for her.
The haul was awful. Again lots of clothes that didn’t fit her yet she continues to use the most annoying sentence ever: true to size......
No Jess, it’s not. Wake up love

Reactions: 8
I liked the midi floral dress and the maxi dress, and the second black skirt was alright, but everything else was a big miss. Used to really enjoy her hauls and she influenced me to buy a few things but I haven’t bought anything she’s shown in ages now.

Reactions: 6
I really liked the pink midi floral dress on her and had that in my saved items and might buy it! The Christmas dresses are completely pointless as I doubt any of us will be going out to any sort of event that would warrant a formal dress like that 😂
As hauls go I would say it’s one of her better ones- apart from the last dress which was just hideous

Reactions: 4
I think she’s going to return most of it, she only does it for the swipe-ups, if 50 people swipe up and she gets £2 commission, she’d earn £100! She has a lot of followers, so you can imagine how much she earns from those swipe ups. If 5000 of her followers swipe up and buy something she’d earn £10,000!!! (Assuming she earns £2 per swipe up idk the real amount but she obviously must hit the jackpot when doing these)
Here's my understanding of swipeup / AL ...1.a person swipes up on her link .. 2. a person purchases the item.. 3. Jess receives a % of that sale... 4. Unless the person clears their cookies Jess will receive money from any other purchases that person makes on that site for the next 4 weeks. Imagine if 100 + people swipe up !?! It's a scam she cashes in on mercilessly.

The grey area for me is does she receive money from the swipe up too or only if the person makes a purchase?

Personally I never use the swipe ups for this reason.

It also is the reason she puts very little effort into the presentation of her hauls from companies like Asos because she will make money regardless!

Reactions: 8
Here's my understanding of swipeup / AL ...1.a person swipes up on her link .. 2. a person purchases the item.. 3. Jess receives a % of that sale... 4. Unless the person clears their cookies Jess will receive money from any other purchases that person makes on that site for the next 4 weeks. Imagine if 100 + people swipe up !?! It's a scam she cashes in on mercilessly.

The grey area for me is does she receive money from the swipe up too or only if the person makes a purchase?

Personally I never use the swipe ups for this reason.

It also is the reason she puts very little effort into the presentation of her hauls from companies like Asos because she will make money regardless!
I think they get something purely for just swiping up even without buying anything don't they ? I'm sure I read that somewhere, could be wrong though 🤷

I don't think you get anything just for swipes as that would leave it open to abuse but they get 4% of sales, which is quite low apparently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.