Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! My brother and his family live in the North East, they’re about 5 mins drive from any number of gorgeous beaches and coastlines, it’s such a beautiful part of the country. I’m so jealous when I go to visit.
Ahh how lovely! 😍 We live about 40 minutes from our nearest beach and it's great for dogs, so I wish we could go more often, but I don't drive and my bf works long hours. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just don’t get the constant need to film yourself eating who wants to see you chew food 🤢 I feel like since she tried the chocolate on camera it’s been non stop!

Reactions: 10
Why has she made a simple beach walk into a cheezy video? Not everything needs to be broadcasted to instagram. Just enjoy the moment and put your phone away. And no one wants to see you shovelling chips in your mouth as a snack
Because she only goes for a walk once a year so it feels like a special occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the Pur pallete x barbie. Ohhhh I’ll have a look thanks sweet!
I'm not sure if that is one of Alex’s shares but she does have lots of makeup on her Instagram.

Her Instagram is fab if anyone wants to follow someone really lovely and positive. She is a bit quirky sometimes but she's a decent lady and honest. ( she's not plus size but she is bopo and advocates for acceptance)

Reactions: 1
Last time she found out she was getting spoken about online she went ape tit. If she is reading here I'm surprised shes not going on a rant. If she does read here I hope she takes note and stops stuffing her body full of tit and look after it a bit more. You shouldnt have to make a big scene of going for a walk.. shows how often that doesnt happen.
Damn I missed that. What did she say about Tattle?

I really fancy that pallet but both her and poppy have been gifted it. Arghhhhh annoying. I could used the discount code but still. Grrrrr
I know exactly where you’re coming from here, I’m very reluctant to spend my hard earned cash on stuff that’s been given to influencers for free, even if it’s something I like the look of! 🤣

I messaged her about it because it’s grim and she said she didn’t realise she was doing it and she’s never do it again...urgh.

I just don’t get the constant need to film yourself eating who wants to see you chew food 🤢 I feel like since she tried the chocolate on camera it’s been non stop!

It wasn’t about tattle - it was about GOMI and there was about 6 comments total on it.

She went ballistic about it and went on a full rant contesting every post and it wasn’t even that harsh! From memory it was about her skin - how she’s always touching, picking and wearing cheap foundation and that won’t help her skin. 🤦🏼

She definitely reads her, I just think she’s got a thicker skin / bigger following since the GOMI thread so knows she can’t really rant on about Tattle.

When Callie Thorpe did her tattle post a month or so ago, Jess commented it to say she knew how difficult it was and how she tried to not let it impact her (or something to that affect!).

Reactions: 5
I messaged her about it because it’s grim and she said she didn’t realise she was doing it and she’s never do it again...urgh.
It seems to be the thing to do at the moment, soo many of them slurping away on camera..its revolting and there is no need for it!

Darcy was so happy in that walk. She was bouncing with joy. There’s no reason why they can’t go for a walk every afternoon or morning. Of course she has to ruin the walk with eating hot chips 🙄

I find the idea of her possibly going for WLS interesting. Not that I disagree with it, I think if it makes some one healthy and helps improve their health then go for it.

Someone mentioned she seemed to be over eating more in recent weeks and it makes sense. I’m starting w weightloss programme on 2nd Dec, it isn’t WLS but I will need to be fully committed to see results and I don’t know why but I’m over eating more than usual the last few weeks. So if she was having surgery I reckon she will over eat much more and she does seem to be baking a lot of pies etc which makes me think is she getting it out of her system for WLS or a diet plan?

On the other hand I wonder if she would go down the WLS route as a lot of plus size influencers seem to sadly get a lot of backlash when they lose weight.

I hope what ever she is doing the overall outcome will be she improves her relationship with food and betters her health x

I don't see Jess as being someone who would go the WLS route. She definitely loves her food too much and it's been very noticeable recently just how much but tbh isn't food one of the few pleasures we all have to look forward to at the moment with us being in lockdown?

For me it's not so much what she eats - who wouldn't have fish and chips at the beach? - it's the sheer volume of the portion sizes and the frequency. If I had eaten fish and chips yesterday I wouldn't have then also had a big dinner the way they did. I actually thought she looked nice in her outfit, the pink jacket was cute, and she made an effort with her hair and makeup too ...and she was out of the house doing something!

I find the idea of her possibly going for WLS interesting. Not that I disagree with it, I think if it makes some one healthy and helps improve their health then go for it.

Someone mentioned she seemed to be over eating more in recent weeks and it makes sense. I’m starting w weightloss programme on 2nd Dec, it isn’t WLS but I will need to be fully committed to see results and I don’t know why but I’m over eating more than usual the last few weeks. So if she was having surgery I reckon she will over eat much more and she does seem to be baking a lot of pies etc which makes me think is she getting it out of her system for WLS or a diet plan?

On the other hand I wonder if she would go down the WLS route as a lot of plus size influencers seem to sadly get a lot of backlash when they lose weight.

I hope what ever she is doing the overall outcome will be she improves her relationship with food and betters her health x
On the subject of WLS did anyone see PA lunch sandwich yesterday? I’m shocked how much she seems to be eating it’s like she didn’t even have WLS no wonder she doesn’t look like she’s lost much if anything and why she’s said previously she’s not weighing herself etc - why have WLS if not going to monitor how much you’ve lost/gained ?

you’d think as this is WLS 2 she’d be more aware of where it went wrong last time to try rectify the issues this time . I’m8 month post partum and would kill for someone to give me WLS especially now the gyms are closed again

Reactions: 2
On the subject of WLS did anyone see PA lunch sandwich yesterday? I’m shocked how much she seems to be eating it’s like she didn’t even have WLS no wonder she doesn’t look like she’s lost much if anything and why she’s said previously she’s not weighing herself etc - why have WLS if not going to monitor how much you’ve lost/gained ?

you’d think as this is WLS 2 she’d be more aware of where it went wrong last time to try rectify the issues this time . I’m8 month post partum and would kill for someone to give me WLS especially now the gyms are closed again
Poppy’s a joke- she’s got her own thread just in case you didn’t know 😂https://tattle.life/threads/poppyad...ng-in-bed-with-men.10416/page-36#post-2937002

Funny enough after reading here I looked through her grid as I hadn’t realised she even had one WLS. I see a post about her talking about her WLS and she spoke quite negatively of it . Has she had a second surgery ?

Reactions: 2
Funny enough after reading here I looked through her grid as I hadn’t realised she even had one WLS. I see a post about her talking about her WLS and she spoke quite negatively of it . Has she had a second surgery ?
She's just had her 2nd major WLS in 10 years about 3 months ago? I think the 1st was the band which apparently failed and this time she has had the sleeve ? Which looks like it's failing also judging my her over eating since the surgery.

Reactions: 4

I’m 4 years post op and I STILL can’t eat a full bagel. I’m shocked she was able to fit all of that in, I’m truly shocked

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.