Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd absolutley love asos to see her dancing around in all the clothes,which let's face it she will and say nope can't return them sorry.
I feel like emailing them and linking them to her account to show them what she does before returning them

Reactions: 5
I feel like emailing them and linking them to her account to show them what she does before returning them
For me it's the fact she will be sending most of it back,( after affiliate linking it all ) and the fact that there is a possibility it will all end up in landfill. Asos did say they were cracking down on accounts that ' wear and return' and also accounts that fall into the buying and returning excessively...she definitely falls into that category.

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over her skin and her hair.. she is literally a mess of a woman AND she’s getting takeaway food AGAIN!! Ffs does this woman ever let her stomach have a rest???? Jesus Jess It’s okay to not eat food constantly and to go to bed on a empty stomach you know

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over her skin and her hair.. she is literally a mess of a woman AND she’s getting takeaway food AGAIN!! Ffs does this woman ever let her stomach have a rest???? Jesus Jess It’s okay to not eat food constantly and to go to bed on a empty stomach you know
Even looking at her makes me sick because I can just imagine how she must smell

• Sick
Reactions: 6
After that sweaty workout yesterday in clothes that didn’t fit. She hasn’t washed!? 🤮 it’s bloody unsanitary and makes you wonder how often she even washes her hands!

someone give that woman a hose down, Christ.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
After that sweaty workout yesterday in clothes that didn’t fit. She hasn’t washed!? 🤮 it’s bloody unsanitary and makes you wonder how often she even washes her hands!

someone give that woman a hose down, Christ.
I know!!! Still hasn’t washed her hair after sweating, all that sweat just sitting on her scalp... absolutely disgusting. Her hygiene is probably another factor why she always feels ill, so dirty and it’s all because she’s so lazy even watching her makes me feel sick

It’s not even the fact she hasn’t washed her hair this time. She’s still wearing the same clothes that she’s poured sweat from her fanny into. That would stink if it was anyone, never mind Jess! Absolutely disgusting personal hygiene. She should be ashamed of herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Who is FFFB
I'm curious as to whether companies like Asos are aware that this is what is happening? If she only added AL to the items she also kept that would be fine but not the things she returns.

I notice some of them, FFFB is a repeat offender, don't even buy the items in first place, they just put the picture on their Instagram and attach an AL....it's almost like oh I need some cash, I'll put up 4 dresses i like the look of and then just sit back and wait for money to roll in from the links...

It’s not even the fact she hasn’t washed her hair this time. She’s still wearing the same clothes that she’s poured sweat from her fanny into. That would stink if it was anyone, never mind Jess! Absolutely disgusting personal hygiene. She should be ashamed of herself
No wonder her husband doesn't come on to her 🤢

Reactions: 4
I absolutely could not sleep in the same bed as someone who hasn’t washed after sweating that much. She’ll be stinky and sticky.
I totally understand why they have zero affection now, who would want to hug or kiss someone as dirty as her?!😳🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Good
Luck.
I emailed Complaining about the shorts and sent the video 🤣 and I got an email stating deliveries were longer due to covid hahahah waste of time

• Haha
I'm starting to think that she is honestly depressed. I went through major depression a few years ago now and I had to force myself to be clean and only when I had to ( for work) did I even get dressed. Depressed people lose the will for basic hygiene unless they really have to, and she is showing major signs of it which is really sad because her husband should be pulling her up on it.

I just don't get it ....same clothes and she's just said how bad her hair is ...her bedding must need a good wash now too ..Is water rationed in Newcastle? Is there a rule in Newcastle you are only allowed to wash once a week and you must wear the same sweaty workout clothes on consecutive days? I just don't understand her ...

I'm starting to think that she is honestly depressed. I went through major depression a few years ago now and I had to force myself to be clean and only when I had to ( for work) did I even get dressed. Depressed people lose the will for basic hygiene unless they really have to, and she is showing major signs of it which is really sad because her husband should be pulling her up on it.
I'm going to respectfully disagree with this...she's struggling like we all are at the moment but I don't believe it's depression. She has always had issues with personal hygiene flagged up on here, I think with lockdown we are just seeing way more of it day to day because she is at home more.

Reactions: 12
I like Jess, but she's properly starting to make me feel sick with her severe lack of hygiene and how open she is about it - she has no shame! 🤢 And what's with that tattoo on her middle finger? Looks like she's been colouring and it's smudged, it looks rank! 👀

Reactions: 9
I also thought “maybe it’s due to her being depressed” but I honestly don’t think it is... she is so lazy and dirty and has absolutely no desire to wash. Her fanny probably stinks of BO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.