Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it ....same clothes and she's just said how bad her hair is ...her bedding must need a good wash now too ..Is water rationed in Newcastle? Is there a rule in Newcastle you are only allowed to wash once a week and you must wear the same sweaty workout clothes on consecutive days? I just don't understand her ...

I'm going to respectfully disagree with this...she's struggling like we all are at the moment but I don't believe it's depression. She has always had issues with personal hygiene flagged up on here, I think with lockdown we are just seeing way more of it day to day because she is at home more.

I just can't see why you wouldn't want to be clean 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nah she’s definitely not depressed, this is just who Jess is. She has always been extremely lazy and truly she just doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 9
Im beginning to feel a little uncomfortable watching her now I might have to unfollow it's like watching someone self destruct in front of you. The lack of self care and sheer laziness is absolutely astounding

Reactions: 9
Week off work do what you want. But surely when all you do is laze when at work you’d get out for a walk a day when off? I’m not the most fit person but I don’t know how she can coop herself up in the house. Like being in the house alllllll day everyday how is she not washing herself everyday her hair, her cloths her house. Like can you really site for best part of 16 hours just watching movies and eating BUT everyday ?!?!

It’s so depressing. Get out for some fresh air stretch your legs take your dog who deserves to be walked everyday out.

It’s not even the fact she hasn’t washed her hair this time. She’s still wearing the same clothes that she’s poured sweat from her fanny into. That would stink if it was anyone, never mind Jess! Absolutely disgusting personal hygiene. She should be ashamed of herself
What gets me is did she sleep in those sweaty clothes? Or did she put pyjamas on, sleep, wake up and put really sweaty clothes back on?
Either option is absolutely rank.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her bedding must be nasty! Skincare experts say you should be changing your pillows every day or 2 because of the crap that builds up on them, so I’d be interested to see how her skin was if she actually did stuff like this and actually took care of it.

And what's with that tattoo on her middle finger? Looks like she's been colouring and it's smudged, it looks rank! 👀
Yes - it looks awful! All smudged and just adds to her unclean look

Reactions: 5
I think it's a different top? The one yesterday had white straps, todays is all black.

She still looks like she needs a good scrub though. Her skin is getting worse.

Reactions: 1
I think it's a different top? The one yesterday had white straps, todays is all black.

She still looks like she needs a good scrub though. Her skin is getting worse.
It is a different top but the leggings are the same ...😑

• Sick
There was me thinking her " giveaway " was going to be something from her ! But nope another sponsored #ad post thing ...😤

More than £600 on Asos and Milli with the same jumper again and again😂

• Haha
She’s definitely been reading this thread by telling that company to do a giveaway as well as her gifted items!

Reactions: 4
I feel sick looking at all that chocolate she's got there for just the two of them.

Reactions: 6
She really doesn't have a hope in hell of eating healthy does she? That whole box of goodies she could easily have passed on to someone else ( after she did the pics) but she said "some" would be passed on ! And now dinner is going to be a calorie laden feast of Italian food ...a whole garlic bread as a starter! ... the word gluttony keeps popping into my head when I see her posts ...such a horrible word but it's starting to seem relevant.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t realise that was how a giveaway work for small businesses. Thought they just gave the winner not having to give extra free stuff to Jess who decided only to do it for the said free items. Greedy duck

She really doesn't have a hope in hell of eating healthy does she? That whole box of goodies she could easily have passed on to someone else ( after she did the pics) but she said "some" would be passed on ! And now dinner is going to be a calorie laden feast of Italian food ...a whole garlic bread as a starter! ... the word gluttony keeps popping into my head when I see her posts ...such a horrible word but it's starting to seem relevant.
No intention at all. She’s the most unhealthy account I’ve seen. People say depression.
I think she’s just pure laze and greed.

More than £600 on Asos and Milli with the same jumper again and again😂
The way she’s eating she’ll run out of sizes to fit into...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.