Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think that milli has lost weight! He doesn’t have his beer gut anymore, maybe he’s given up drinking which would explain why he was so pissed at her the other week for drinking?

Reactions: 5
On the subject of WLS did anyone see PA lunch sandwich yesterday? I’m shocked how much she seems to be eating it’s like she didn’t even have WLS no wonder she doesn’t look like she’s lost much if anything and why she’s said previously she’s not weighing herself etc - why have WLS if not going to monitor how much you’ve lost/gained ?

you’d think as this is WLS 2 she’d be more aware of where it went wrong last time to try rectify the issues this time . I’m8 month post partum and would kill for someone to give me WLS especially now the gyms are closed again
I think PA is an extremely negative and "dangerous" example of WLS ...she is painting this amazing picture of being able to eat and drink in large volumes with no issues and it's incredibly misleading because the reality is someone following the rules post WLS properly would not be behaving as she is.

I thought he had lost weight when I seen that video yesterday
He's a typical bloke and carries it all on his belly !!

Reactions: 1
I think PA is an extremely negative and "dangerous" example of WLS ...she is painting this amazing picture of being able to eat and drink in large volumes with no issues and it's incredibly misleading because the reality is someone following the rules post WLS properly would not be behaving as she is.

He's a typical bloke and carries it all on his belly !!

100% !!Can see how the last one “failed” with her behaviour this time round, my parents would not pay for a second especially if my behaviour led to the first failure - wasn’t she really poorly when it failed last time? I saw a post on her story about when she was her lightest but wasn’t happy?! Why TF get surgery again then like if your not doing it to loose weight why bother the second time?

I agree - the whole point of WLS is to give you the helping hand to change your relationship With food. She isn’t exactly the poster girl for that. But also I can’t see how she will lose the weight if she continues to eat the same. She must literally be forcing herself to eat even when her body is saying no.

100% !!Can see how the last one “failed” with her behaviour this time round, my parents would not pay for a second especially if my behaviour led to the first failure - wasn’t she really poorly when it failed last time? I saw a post on her story about when she was her lightest but wasn’t happy?! Why TF get surgery again then like if your not doing it to loose weight why bother the second time?
She’s lazy !! Easy option which she is continuing to abuse...there is no evidence of her eating " healthier " or doing any daily exercise...She’s just expecting her body to do it's thing with minimal effort on her part. She's almost 30 ...no way her body ( skin) is going to go back to how it was when she lost weight before...sadly age and stretch will mean she has a long difficult road ahead. A road she hasn't even put one foot on 3 months post surgery.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but has Milli lost weight? Or she gained more than him? It's quite obvious in the beach video.
Omg those jeans look terrible there’s no way I’d post those pics if I had a gunt like that

Reactions: 11
Unless she’s at a point she just doesn’t care about her self and health? It’s sad I’m not condoning but she’s married their not interested in having kids, clearly her health issue with her stomach doesn’t matter much.
I guess she’ll always be like this, if not on holiday what else does she really do? Nothing but eat and drink.

I was sick yesterday and I ended up not showering after I did a workout Tuesday night then yesterday bad in bed honestly my Hair and skin grotesque 🤣 🤢 I’ve showered today feel like a new woman, I don’t know how she sits all day in sweaty makeup not shower Or wash her hair for long periods. It’s Had me more bad then my cold has had me.

Unless she’s at a point she just doesn’t care about her self and health? It’s sad I’m not condoning but she’s married their not interested in having kids, clearly her health issue with her stomach doesn’t matter much.
I guess she’ll always be like this, if not on holiday what else does she really do? Nothing but eat and drink.

I was sick yesterday and I ended up not showering after I did a workout Tuesday night then yesterday bad in bed honestly my Hair and skin grotesque 🤣 🤢 I’ve showered today feel like a new woman, I don’t know how she sits all day in sweaty makeup not shower Or wash her hair for long periods. It’s Had me more bad then my cold has had me.
She’s going to workout today let’s see how long she sits in her sweaty clothes after

Reactions: 3
A child’s tabard, loooool.

The workouts are pointless in general. Don’t know why she bothers!

Reactions: 7
Right. What is it with these big people (bopo accounts) regardless of women or men, not getting clothes that fit them.

Do they really think getting these two sizes too small clothes makes them lucky ‘curvy’ because all I see like that top is some one far to large not getting correct sizing.

for being so bopo you shouldn’t give a tit if your a size 8 in one brand or a size 28 in another. Bit of an extreme example 🤣

They need to duck off with this clownery of wearing clothes that are busting at the seems it looks Horrendous!!!!

Reactions: 10
That top never fitted her the first time she wore it ...certainly doesn't fit her now !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.