Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

McNuggets

Chatty Member
Showing followers something she loves and will actually keep and wear is fine but adding swipe ups to items she has no intention of keep is taking the piss.
That right there is why Tattle needs to exist. To open the eyes of the fooled!

Reactions: 12

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
It makes me really angry that she can do this but hasn’t even worn the clothes herself, just a way for her to get some easy money. It’s so low and especially because everyone is struggling right now with money some people haven’t even got a job and she’s over there, scrounging off gousto boxes for her dinner and adding swipe ups for a website she’s never even worn clothes for. It’s just disgusting of her she’s such a huge pig
257B71F2-6D01-4F2B-8343-6E0A3D8300C0.png

Flobadob

If she really is struggling then stay off instagram, everyone knowing she doesn't shower isn't going to help her at all, assuming she's got people on there that she actually knows, what must they think
I disagree. I think more people should talk openly about their struggles with personal hygiene as a result of mental health difficulties without worrying about the opinions of others. There's a real stigma attached to it and talking openly is the only way to end a stigma. The truth is, it's the reality for many of us dealing with mental illness and I do think it takes guts to admit your personal hygiene is lacking when you know you're going to take stick for it. I know it's been said that she's always been like this but I don't think that's true. I've followed her for a number of years now and I've noticed a steady decline in her over the last couple of years really, but particularly since lockdown began. It's like she's just given up on herself and although she's full of smiles and cringey Tik toks, I still get the impression that she's dealing with some stuff. I'm not talking about her weight gain either. That's a symptom of whatever is going on in her head. I'm finding it sad to watch because it's like she's just hit the self destruct button. Just want to grab her and shake her and tell her she is worth the effort of looking after herself. I like her but she needs to be honest with herself and get some help before it's too late. I may be way off the mark here but it's just the vibe I've been sensing from her.

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Exercise should be encouraged not just for weightloss but for the other benefits it brings, which are enormous.

However, even as a fairly fat person myself, I could not eat what Jess manages to put away, even when I was at my biggest.

Effieyaya

I’ve followed Jess for a decent amount of time and considering we see practically everything thing she eats and what’s going on in her personal life, I did not know she lived so close to the beach. I’d be there every day if I had one so close she should be walking the dog daily there.

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I just don't get it ....same clothes and she's just said how bad her hair is ...her bedding must need a good wash now too ..Is water rationed in Newcastle? Is there a rule in Newcastle you are only allowed to wash once a week and you must wear the same sweaty workout clothes on consecutive days? I just don't understand her ...

I'm starting to think that she is honestly depressed. I went through major depression a few years ago now and I had to force myself to be clean and only when I had to ( for work) did I even get dressed. Depressed people lose the will for basic hygiene unless they really have to, and she is showing major signs of it which is really sad because her husband should be pulling her up on it.
I'm going to respectfully disagree with this...she's struggling like we all are at the moment but I don't believe it's depression. She has always had issues with personal hygiene flagged up on here, I think with lockdown we are just seeing way more of it day to day because she is at home more.

Sozhun

VIP Member
I love that she literally mentions showering and washing her hair every day now in her stories. She has 100% had a read on here for sure!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Jess is not depressed she is just pure lazy. She has been like this for years. Let’s just say for a moment that she IS depressed, a truly depressed person would NOT get on Insta and brag about the fact that they haven’t washed their hair! Most truly depressed people can barely get out of bed and actually function let alone get on stories and make a joke out of it. She is taking the piss out of us and is thinking she’s so smart for doing it when really it’s just making her seem more disgusting. So out of her 75k there is about 10 of us who religiously post on this thread about her. So many brands follow her and she’s letting 10 people get to her so bad that she’s willing to taint her reputation with brands??? She’s an absolute fool. And a disgusting one at that

Let’s not forget that this is the same woman who went to Mexico 2 years ago and LITERALLY DID NOT LEAVE the hotel once to go explore! All she did was get in her bikinis, do a dance and show the food and drinks they were consuming. I don’t know any person who travels to a foreign country and doesn’t leave the hotel even ONCE to explore. She’s lazy to the core