Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandap

Chatty Member
She’s glorifying obesity. This is NOT body positivity. It’s dangerous and her followers will get drawn in to thinking that it’s ok to eat 5 cakes for breakfast, 2 pies and a family sized roast!

Reactions: 12

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Just one, lonely sad piece of broccoli? I’m genuinely so worried about Jess. Her eating habits are one of the most unhealthy I’ve ever seen. She nearly always eats carby rich beige food and that can’t be good for her. She even has had a dodgy belly these few days and still keeps packing in the food nonstop. Do not be surprised if she gets hospitalised again
0D63BE09-ED7F-45AD-A7E1-DFEDB3A6733D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Furnessian

VIP Member
Simply Be do a good range of boots with different calf sizes, there is literally no need to make your legs look like an uncooked joint of ham squeezed into too-tight footwear

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I'm soo envious !!! she lives so close to the beach why is she not out there everyday with Darcy? She really has no excuse not to go for walks with all that on her doorstep!

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Anyone else clock her saying mili was having a post work nap? Wtf. I'd understand if he worked long shifts or did a physical job but sitting on his arse all day wearing a headset at home warrants a nap?
They are the real life Wayne and Waynetta Slob
I was just coming on to say why the hell does he need a nap?! My god they are a pair of lazy bastards. I reckon this is why they don't want kids, because they are just too lazy for them.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Oh wow she has! See that’s what I dislike most about Jess, she can’t take ANY criticism at ALL! That dress was absolutely disgusting and when people told her she deletes it?

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion: JessOnThePlusSize #7 Being unhygienic and dirty is what I know best, shovelling food into my mouth like I’m a 3 tonne hippo called Jess

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
It’s not even the fact she hasn’t washed her hair this time. She’s still wearing the same clothes that she’s poured sweat from her fanny into. That would stink if it was anyone, never mind Jess! Absolutely disgusting personal hygiene. She should be ashamed of herself
What gets me is did she sleep in those sweaty clothes? Or did she put pyjamas on, sleep, wake up and put really sweaty clothes back on?
Either option is absolutely rank.

• Sick

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Jess is not depressed she is just pure lazy. She has been like this for years. Let’s just say for a moment that she IS depressed, a truly depressed person would NOT get on Insta and brag about the fact that they haven’t washed their hair! Most truly depressed people can barely get out of bed and actually function let alone get on stories and make a joke out of it. She is taking the piss out of us and is thinking she’s so smart for doing it when really it’s just making her seem more disgusting. So out of her 75k there is about 10 of us who religiously post on this thread about her. So many brands follow her and she’s letting 10 people get to her so bad that she’s willing to taint her reputation with brands??? She’s an absolute fool. And a disgusting one at that

Let’s not forget that this is the same woman who went to Mexico 2 years ago and LITERALLY DID NOT LEAVE the hotel once to go explore! All she did was get in her bikinis, do a dance and show the food and drinks they were consuming. I don’t know any person who travels to a foreign country and doesn’t leave the hotel even ONCE to explore. She’s lazy to the core
I am not saying she is depressed but its not true that most depressed people can't get out of bed.Its a fairly common part of depression but there are plenty of high functioning depressed people who only fall apart behind closed doors.Every depressed person is different and copes in a different way