Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I don’t know if she is depressed or not, I am not a doctor, but from one plus-sized person to another, she needs to wash daily otherwise she will get sore and spotty, especially if not wearing clean clothes daily. It’s basically self-sabotage.

Reactions: 11

Silentwhisper13

My first thought was shed rushed to the post office to send all that shite back to asos in time to get karna to remove her payment date 😂 ... not post off the asos advent calender

• Haha

Pandap

Chatty Member
It’s not even the fact she hasn’t washed her hair this time. She’s still wearing the same clothes that she’s poured sweat from her fanny into. That would stink if it was anyone, never mind Jess! Absolutely disgusting personal hygiene. She should be ashamed of herself

• Haha
  • Sick

Charliebilly

It’s absolutely tragic the lot of it. And her followers do her no favours in telling her wonderful she is & looks. With them blowing smoke up her arse she’ll never see how she truly looks.

I normally wouldn’t comment on her hygiene levels but the fact that she’s so bloody unwashed and then sending back the clothes she’s tried on when she has days of dirt and sweat on her is just 😷 I have multiple illnesses and live in considerable pain every day and unless I’m at the stage of needing hospital, I’m always always showered.

• Heart

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I find the fact she’s deleted it hilarious 😂😂😂

Hooray the pork sausage teapot dress has been banished far far away

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
This dress looks about 3 sizes too small. She’s so in-denial about her size ..! It’s so sad to see
TView attachment 320545
She really does need to learn to dress for her size and body shape.

I carrylot of weight around my stomach and I’d never dream of wearing a body con dress. Skater and flowy type dresses are so much more flattering and much more slimming.

I know they say be confident and wear what you want ! But I fail to see how she feels good and comfortable in the style of dress. I’d feel so self conscious.

She said she hadn’t washed her hair because she was having a bath tomorrow, so is she saying she’d had a shower and just not washed her hair or do we think she’s just not washed at all?? Either way I’ve never understood why she washes her hair in the bath when she has a free standing shower as it is so much easier to wash your hair in a shower than in the bath!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

MrsDoubtfire321

I’m also pretty sure she’s not washed her hair in nearly a week.
I don’t understand why any brand/company would want to work with her? She’s disgusting! I wouldn’t be tempted to buy anything she promotes, would put me off if anything!

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Thought she said she was doing a Christmas dinner today? Tinned peas and packet stuffing?? Where are the sprouts ? Where is the turkey ? ...so what's she's actually doing is making a standard Sunday lunch! Although I've never had tinned peas on a Sunday lunch ever !

• Haha

Flobadob

Washing the dirt off her skin with a flannel then using the same flannel to wet her skin n to apply the second product. May as well not have bothered with the first wash! I don't know why she doesn't just splash her face washes off with fresh running water. I can never understand why she uses the flannel. To me, it's just wiping the dirt around your face 🤷🏻‍♀️ I totally agree about using too many products. Her poor skin looked right and sore after using that acid cleansing stuff.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Honestly I think the fact Milli is working full time at home, during another lockdown, not seeing his friends / usual ways to let off steam, it’s obviously going to be annoying when Jess is acting obnoxious and drunk. It’s not a surprise he wasn’t jumping for joy!

Sorry I know that’s kind of harsh but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pandap

Chatty Member
She’s definitely been reading comments...

“I’ve been using this for months and paid for it myself”
“I’ve stopped using purple shampoo that’s why my hairs a funny colour”
“People were asking about the products in the glossy box advent calendar”

she’s so transparent

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Shes totally gutted she didnt win, no matter how not bothered she tries to make herself look 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I agree, you could see straight away she was gutted! 😂 Was probably hoping the shitty "award" would be the start of a proper "influencer" journey with more #gifted chocolate... 🙄 🐷

• Haha

Annie65

VIP Member
She is so boring. All she cares about is what she can eat next. Apple crumble this time. I didn’t even look at her lists. Skipped right past it. It was the most boring way of sharing business, no thought put into it at all

Charliebilly

So she’s been shopping again 4 pairs of dr martens when she says herself she only wanted one pair 😡
she’ll be bitterly disappointment to find out she won’t get her hooves in dr martens! When I was 7 stone heavier and 22 stone my foot wouldn’t even go in!

I now own 2 pairs 🤪🤪