Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 16, flit between 16-18 in most shops depending on how I want to fit and I have size 22 shorts from boohoo that are still tight.
She’s hardly promoting inclusive brands that have accurate sizing for plus size women
I am a size 16 mostly and i ordered a size 18 and 20 dress from boohoo and the 20 only fits where it touches 😂 I always order about 3 sizes up from there automatically now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Plus sizing is mad- I’d describe myself as an 18 (bottoms) and 20 (top) but all range of sizes can fit depending on the brand. It only gets more unpredictable when you’re even larger, which I have been.

That said, there is no way Jess will be able to sit in those pink pyjama bottoms, they’re already straining and are going to split. Been there, know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said she hadn’t washed her hair because she was having a bath tomorrow, so is she saying she’d had a shower and just not washed her hair or do we think she’s just not washed at all?? Either way I’ve never understood why she washes her hair in the bath when she has a free standing shower as it is so much easier to wash your hair in a shower than in the bath!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She said she hadn’t washed her hair because she was having a bath tomorrow, so is she saying she’d had a shower and just not washed her hair or do we think she’s just not washed at all?? Either way I’ve never understood why she washes her hair in the bath when she has a free standing shower as it is so much easier to wash your hair in a shower than in the bath!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
And more clean to wash your hair in the shower you are basically washing your hair in your own dirt in the bath

• Sick
God those pics of milli she posted on her stories he use to be so slim. They both clearly in a rut and need a health kick in 2021.

Reactions: 6
They are a couple that have been together a long time and look like they have stopped making the effort to look nice for each other...if my partner never bothered to wash themselves or their hair from one week to the next I'm not sure I would want to have cuddle them let alone anything else !

Reactions: 10
More freebies from the phone case company 🙄
I'm hoping all of those bags don't have phone cases in them cause thats just ridiculous. One person doesn't need 24 plastic phone cases 🤯

Shes put all her captions this morning right where the message bar is so you can't even read them properly in her tiny font too

Reactions: 6
Have I misunderstood...has she really bought 4 pairs of dr martens at £100 + each ??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How about instead of keeping 24 bloody cases you do a story where people can nominate someone who needs a phone case. Absolutely not a fan of Lorna luxe but at least she does giveaways. Come on Jess you could be and do so much more with what you’re gifted

Reactions: 8
How about instead of keeping 24 bloody cases you do a story where people can nominate someone who needs a phone case. Absolutely not a fan of Lorna luxe but at least she does giveaways. Come on Jess you could be and do so much more with what you’re gifted
She’s too lazy for that she’d rather sort a giveaway out with a brand so they can sort it. Can you really see her trudging to the post office go post out prizes? She’s like a rhino stuck in sludge and can not walk far. It’s motivating me to get healthier watching her because she sounds so out of breath and unhealthy it’s making me feel ill just looking at her.

• Haha
Gifted stuff & huge online shopping orders pouring through the letterbox every day! Sat in bed mid morning surrounded by new possessions wondering whether to get up and have a bath or breakfast first! Jess is really living the life of Riley isn’t she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.