Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought some of those satin style pjs from PLT and I sized up as I thought they’d be tight but they are actually quite stretchy and a bit big which was surprising for PLT😂 so she said to size up 2 sizes but I think she’s actually just that size 🙄

Reactions: 5
My god how much nutella/ biscoff does she need on that toast . It’s more like toast on Nutella.

she needs to cutback on her portion sizes for sure.

Reactions: 7
She really seems to have a sweet tooth. It's a bit much isn't it? I'd be bed bound if I ate like that.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s trivial, but it really does my tits in when she calls liquid lipsticks “lip gloss” it’s not a bleeping lip gloss, it’s matte, there’s nothing glossy about it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really seems to have a sweet tooth. It's a bit much isn't it? I'd be bed bound if I ate like that.
She eats so much sugar. I’m 26 and even I watch my sugar intake as diabetes runs in the family. She eats it like no tomorrow!! She’ll have diabetes and be bed bound by the age of 40 if she doesn’t stop. Too much

78401C31-E4B3-4ADC-A85E-93FEA0E287E1.jpeg

This indicates to me it’s not true to size - the fact it’s tucked like that means she can’t pull it all the way down

Reactions: 5
Also when she sits down it might actually split. It’s soooo tight standing up, god knows what it’ll be like when she’s sat!!
Thats the thing at the minute none of them are actually going out to wear these clothes so they don't even need to be functional for them to flog them.

Imagine jess wearing this down the working mens club where she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes me really angry that she can do this but hasn’t even worn the clothes herself, just a way for her to get some easy money. It’s so low and especially because everyone is struggling right now with money some people haven’t even got a job and she’s over there, scrounging off gousto boxes for her dinner and adding swipe ups for a website she’s never even worn clothes for. It’s just disgusting of her she’s such a huge pig
257B71F2-6D01-4F2B-8343-6E0A3D8300C0.png

Reactions: 12
Was just about to show my anger at that ad she put up as well. She’s legit making money for doing nothing!!!!

Jess is a glutton in every sense of the word - food, money, packages - everything

Was just about to show my anger at that ad she put up as well. She’s legit making money for doing nothing!!!!

Jess is a glutton in every sense of the word - food, money, packages - everything
She really is!! She even looks like one too! Just keep thinking of that ugly face she pulls and want to throw a gammon at her. What a pig of a woman

Reactions: 3
She mentioned she has hurt her knee ...no surprises there tbh. The exercises she is attempting to do carrying the weight she is it was bound to happen.

Reactions: 10
Why would you announce all that she has on social media!? Hurt knee, can’t open advent, will do when I go for a wee, gorging on food all day in pjs (again)... Christ what content!! Why do I do this to myself? Every time I watch her stories she angers me! I need to unfollow but then I’d miss hanging out with you guys! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.