Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little trotters
I think buying boots when you’re fat is quite hard because they are never wide enough, would’ve been good to see her wearing some wider ones because those ones look so thin and any fat persons ankles will bulge out! She just doesn’t seem to have any clue what to order for her body it’s absolutely shocking

Reactions: 6
I think buying boots when you’re fat is quite hard because they are never wide enough, would’ve been good to see her wearing some wider ones because those ones look so thin and any fat persons ankles will bulge out! She just doesn’t seem to have any clue what to order for her body it’s absolutely shocking
Agree. I think it’s great that other brands now do plus size but I still feel personally when you’ve got big legs and Ankles places like Evans are still the better option. Becuase although price and the fact people still sometimes feel embarrassed they make stuff for larger people. If that makes sense.
I’d never bother ordering boots like that from ASOS or boohoo etc because they aren’t for cankles. I have cankles before anyone says I’m fat shaming 🤣

Again why not wash your face before your Work out. Or even after Or before tea or after tea... What is wrong with her. It’s all the time.
it makes me feel dirty 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Simply Be do a good range of boots with different calf sizes, there is literally no need to make your legs look like an uncooked joint of ham squeezed into too-tight footwear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think loads of the plus size girls have got this "I'm going to wear this anyway" chip on their shoulder about crop tops... I'm all for wearing what you want but this whole delusion that "society" gives a tit what you wear, plain narcissism, looking a mess just because you can is ridiculous, like wear something that looks nice and get on with your life

Reactions: 14
I’m a size 18/20 with a big belly and would never wear a bodycon dress, they show every ripple and roll and though I do think you should wear what you want, why on earth would you want to wear such an unflattering garment?

The crop tops and bottoms that accentuate the belly aren’t a good look either, yet all the plus size influencers seem to love them. No girls, you look terrible. I’m not saying you have to wear a smock but there are loads of flattering clothes for pluse sizes out there these days, why are they generally all wearing such awful stuff?
I agree 100%! 👏 At my biggest, I had to buy a size 20 dress to go to a wedding abroad and spent ages trying to find the most flattering, floaty one that didn't make me look middle aged or pregnant because I didn't want to draw attention to my round belly and big, fat bum! 😂 Even now I'm a size 10 and much flatter, I still have a little belly and wobbly bum (will always love food and all I've done is eat this past week and I bloat a lot) 😩 and would not wear a body con as I'd feel too restricted, and will always favour a more fitting top that nips in at the waist but skims over my belly and bum with more fitted trousers/jeans, or a skater style dress with tights and boots or with nice heels. 😊

Jess CAN dress well and look really good, but lately she's getting more wrong than right! Still like her though and age makes me laugh. 😊

Reactions: 5
It’s not that I want to *hide* that I’m fat or that my belly is big, there are no clothes in the world that can make me look like a size 10 and nor would I want to, I’m pretty happy in my own skin. However, I certainly don’t want every dimple or fold showing through my top or the bottom of my belly or indeed my fleshy fanny area being displayed in skin-tight fabric. When did this all start?

I think loads of the plus size girls have got this "I'm going to wear this anyway" chip on their shoulder about crop tops... I'm all for wearing what you want but this whole delusion that "society" gives a tit what you wear, plain narcissism, looking a mess just because you can is ridiculous, like wear something that looks nice and get on with your life
100% agree, I see a lot of plus size influencers wearing really unflattering stuff because they think they’re proving some sort of point to ‘society’. In reality hardly anyone gives a tit, they’re just making themselves look stupid for no reason. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with dressing to flatter your shape/size, whatever that may be.

Reactions: 9
And so the gifts have started rolling in from the companies that she did a ‘shout out’ for. Honestly she’s absolutely disgusted me, she literally did that small business shout out to get gifts

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That candle is for charity...donate something to charity, don't just accept it 😞

Reactions: 7
Honestly that small biz shout out shite was only ever about the freebies. It took her forever to do and she did the businesses who have gifted her before first, who subsequently gifted again. And then the small business recommendations which tbh I didn’t even read because I thought it wasn’t very well put together. It was essentially a list of candle companyies, a list of chocolate companies etc etc. If she had actually taken the time to look in to the businesses and properly debut them on her stories then people may have paid more attention.

and now.... the gifted items are rolling in. Shock. These small businesses have to get in touch with her to ask if it’s ok to send something and get her address. I hope to god she hasn’t accepted a gifted candle for nothing

Reactions: 12
And so the gifts have started rolling in from the companies that she did a ‘shout out’ for. Honestly she’s absolutely disgusted me, she literally did that small business shout out to get gifts
Emily did the same, tagged a biscuit company and hey presto, a box of create your own biscuits came! 😡

I knew as soon as she started doing that never ending list she'd get freebies, I don't like all that, it's pure greedy! 😡

Honestly that small biz shout out shite was only ever about the freebies. It took her forever to do and she did the businesses who have gifted her before first, who subsequently gifted again. And then the small business recommendations which tbh I didn’t even read because I thought it wasn’t very well put together. It was essentially a list of candle companyies, a list of chocolate companies etc etc. If she had actually taken the time to look in to the businesses and properly debut them on her stories then people may have paid more attention.

and now.... the gifted items are rolling in. Shock. These small businesses have to get in touch with her to ask if it’s ok to send something and get her address. I hope to god she hasn’t accepted a gifted candle for nothing
Yes to all this! Was such a blatant disguised beg for freebies. How does she not realise how it's going to be perceived once all the freebies start rolling in ? And her 'list' ...what a waste of time that was...it literally was just a loooong list...no blurb or reviews !

Reactions: 8
Yes to all this! Was such a blatant disguised beg for freebies. How does she not realise how it's going to be perceived once all the freebies start rolling in ? And her 'list' ...what a waste of time that was...it literally was just a loooong list...no blurb or reviews !
Yes the list wasn’t what I expected at all

Reactions: 3
She is so boring. All she cares about is what she can eat next. Apple crumble this time. I didn’t even look at her lists. Skipped right past it. It was the most boring way of sharing business, no thought put into it at all

Reactions: 11
She is so boring. All she cares about is what she can eat next. Apple crumble this time. I didn’t even look at her lists. Skipped right past it. It was the most boring way of sharing business, no thought put into it at all
I've no doubt she will have success in what her real intention was and that was to receive lots of freebies for herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.