Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so much body shaming on this post :(

I get that she doesn't help herself by eating rubbish all the time but there's really no need for some of the things you're saying!

Speaking from personal experience, I lost a lot of weight and developed a binge eating disorder and In return put a lot of weight back on. I'm not one to stick up for her because some things she does really annoys me. However you don't know what goes on behind close doors. Need to just chill 😫
We don’t need a moderator but thank you for your input.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow so much body shaming on this post :(

I get that she doesn't help herself by eating rubbish all the time but there's really no need for some of the things you're saying!

Speaking from personal experience, I lost a lot of weight and developed a binge eating disorder and In return put a lot of weight back on. I'm not one to stick up for her because some things she does really annoys me. However you don't know what goes on behind close doors. Need to just chill 😫
Whilst I agree with some of what you have said, telling people what they can or can't say is against the rules on here.

Reactions: 10
Why must she continually have the camera so close to her face. She can’t even be bothered to remove her half sweated of makeup. It’s off putting and if I still enjoyed her content it would make me want to turn off. I know she can’t really help her bad skin (apart from when she picks at it) but every bloody story we get a close up shot.

Reactions: 7
When you put on weight your shoe size goes up as well... Jess is in such denial about her weight gain

Reactions: 5
I’m a size 18/20 with a big belly and would never wear a bodycon dress, they show every ripple and roll and though I do think you should wear what you want, why on earth would you want to wear such an unflattering garment?

The crop tops and bottoms that accentuate the belly aren’t a good look either, yet all the plus size influencers seem to love them. No girls, you look terrible. I’m not saying you have to wear a smock but there are loads of flattering clothes for pluse sizes out there these days, why are they generally all wearing such awful stuff?

Reactions: 15
Jess puts her body on show for everyone to see. To me it's open to comment. She practically sells herself on being bi and eating sweets and junk so she cant really expect alcomments to be positive. The boots look soooo uncomfortable 🙈

Jess puts her body on show for everyone to see. To me it's open to comment. She practically sells herself on being bi and eating sweets and junk so she cant really expect alcomments to be positive. The boots look soooo uncomfortable 🙈
She’s bi?? When did she talk about that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those boots look like they’ve cut the circulation off to her feet.......her cankles will be cut up after 10 steps

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m more concerned that once again she done a workout wearing make up, didn’t take it off after, made dinner and then tried on boots BEFORE showering. Sweaty feet

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m more concerned that once again she done a workout wearing make up, didn’t take it off after, made dinner and then tried on boots BEFORE showering. Sweaty feet
She’s such a disgusting person. There is no excuse to be so dirty.... unbelievable. Shower gel companies should partner with her maybe then she’d be more interested in washing herself and her cheesy minge

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.