Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the sickener...she flowered it all up as helping others but the reality is she is now benefiting from it ...really hope people start calling her out on it.
How could she or even take from a little business where every penny counts to them. It’s disgraceful.
I hate when influencers do this they feel so entitled.

if I ever decided to start a small buisness. I’d say no I won’t gift you items but for a shout out I’ll donate the cost to a charity of your choice.

If influencers refused it would speak volumes about their character.

Reactions: 6
These 'influencers' don't do anyone any favours, clearly all about getting freebies she probably doesn't even want or need

Reactions: 5
it’s a con. She’s a con.
she prays in those who thinks she this down to earth big gal just like her.

I knew when she was doing this list, Poorly done, she’d be getting as much as she could.

ordering on klarna for clothes like she has is ridiculous no one should ever promote or claim it’s a blessing. How to get people into unnecessary debt. I’ve been sucked into it and tbh it’s majorly knocked my credit score, regardless if anyone says it doesn’t really matter.

all the things she loves and promotes is because she’s being paid too and get free products, she’s a sloppy lazy ‘sales’ woman. When she wants people to share their news it’s Just to make her account get more Active/more followers etc on her account not because she cares. When will her following stop thinking she’s their online friend..... she just wants money!!!
and ridiculous amount of gifted food to stuff her face with.

as if a charity candle she’s kept. Wonder after she reads here if she’ll miraculously want to donate etc.

Also I’m a little pissed at these companies for giving her stuff, whether small or large brands/names.

Surely just reshape her story promoting you is enough as a thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was a piss poor attempt. Absolutely no effort put in whatsoever - like the rest of her lazy life.

Reactions: 2
it’s a con. She’s a con.
she prays in those who thinks she this down to earth big gal just like her.

I knew when she was doing this list, Poorly done, she’d be getting as much as she could.

ordering on klarna for clothes like she has is ridiculous no one should ever promote or claim it’s a blessing. How to get people into unnecessary debt. I’ve been sucked into it and tbh it’s majorly knocked my credit score, regardless if anyone says it doesn’t really matter.

all the things she loves and promotes is because she’s being paid too and get free products, she’s a sloppy lazy ‘sales’ woman. When she wants people to share their news it’s Just to make her account get more Active/more followers etc on her account not because she cares. When will her following stop thinking she’s their online friend..... she just wants money!!!
and ridiculous amount of gifted food to stuff her face with.

as if a charity candle she’s kept. Wonder after she reads here if she’ll miraculously want to donate etc.

Also I’m a little pissed at these companies for giving her stuff, whether small or large brands/names.

Surely just reshape her story promoting you is enough as a thank you.
Totally agree with this.

She appears intelligent, she must know its all a pisstake. I’ve only followed her since just before the pandemic so I don’t know what she used to be like. Was the account full of awful freebie-grabbing last Christmas too?

She appears intelligent, she must know its all a pisstake. I’ve only followed her since just before the pandemic so I don’t know what she used to be like. Was the account full of awful freebie-grabbing last Christmas too?
No. Last Christmas she was off the back of her pink clove collection and other collabs. She got the odd free phone case and donald Stanley outfit but I think that was it. She was in hospital before christmas too, then spent december out on the piss every weekend. I may be wrong but I donr remember as many 'PR gifts'

Reactions: 4
No. Last Christmas she was off the back of her pink clove collection and other collabs. She got the odd free phone case and donald Stanley outfit but I think that was it. She was in hospital before christmas too, then spent december out on the piss every weekend. I may be wrong but I donr remember as many 'PR gifts'
I agree, I started following her around this time on and off and she was a lot more ' glamorous and relatable ' ...the freebies have massively increased in the last 6 months or so I would say along with the appalling clothes hauls.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s the nature of how small businesses are marketing themselves, rather than a massive increase in grabbiness from the influencers, but it is really unpleasant to watch unfold

Mind you, if I see one more influencer put on their unflattering pyjamas to get cozy and watch a Christmas film with their freebie treats, I might throw a fit. Why do they all do the exact same thing?

Also I bet their pyjamas stink

I think it must be brands sending more out cos even the ones with smaller followings seem to be showing off freebies every day, I wish brands would stop sending them out

Maybe it’s the nature of how small businesses are marketing themselves, rather than a massive increase in grabbiness from the influencers, but it is really unpleasant to watch unfold

Mind you, if I see one more influencer put on their unflattering pyjamas to get cozy and watch a Christmas film with their freebie treats, I might throw a fit. Why do they all do the exact same thing?

Also I bet their pyjamas stink
And what an unattractive range of pyjamas they are too ! I'm all for being cosy but seriously no one needs to see a 35 year old woman in pyjamas with unicorn and rainbows plastered across them 🥴

Jesus I hope she’s in a detached house. Poor neighbours having to listen to her midweek rave at dinner time

Reactions: 5
Jesus I hope she’s in a detached house. Poor neighbours having to listen to her midweek rave at dinner time
However, I did think to myself that at least she's moving about. She was making a salad of sorts and burning some calories. Yes, poor neighbours if she's got it blaring out but she's done that workout zoom session and she's still using up more energy, that's got to be a positive right ?

However, I did think to myself that at least she's moving about. She was making a salad of sorts and burning some calories. Yes, poor neighbours if she's got it blaring out but she's done that workout zoom session and she's still using up more energy, that's got to be a positive right ?
What was the big bowl of green stuff? It wasn't on her plate at the end...

Reactions: 1
She made spaghetti bolognese wonder what that huge bowl of greenery was!

I can not believe how much she struggles just getting up of the floor. Jeezes Jess

also, 3.5 hrs later after the workout and she’s still in those clothes and not had a shower yet.
standard for Jess

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I can not believe how much she struggles just getting up of the floor. Jeezes Jess

also, 3.5 hrs later after the workout and she’s still in those clothes and not had a shower yet.
standard for Jess
She also is moaning about how tired she is...... probably won’t be washing tonight will she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.