Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she presented the small business shout outs was awful, considering how she went on about it and how long it took you’d expect a bit more time and effort put into it, especially if it’s now resulting in her getting sent freebies! Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Reactions: 9
It’s the fact that she actually needs to give her address to these companies to actually receive the goods is what makes me sick... she could EASILY say ‘I have no need for it but please send it to *insert shelter*’ but nooooo Jess doesn’t want to spend her own money this Christmas so she’s put a piss take effort into creating a stupid list that I didn’t even look at and now will reap all of the benefits

Reactions: 8
You could see the freebie train rolling in a mile off after she announced that list.

Shes so greedy, same as the rest but disguised as doing a good turn 🙄

It's actually disgusting to me they have sent a charity candle as a freebie gift.

Reactions: 6
You could see the freebie train rolling in a mile off after she announced that list.

Shes so greedy, same as the rest but disguised as doing a good turn 🙄

It's actually disgusting to me they have sent a charity candle as a freebie gift.
That's the sickener...she flowered it all up as helping others but the reality is she is now benefiting from it ...really hope people start calling her out on it.

Reactions: 5
That is the shittiest thing she’s done imho - she doesn’t need it, she for sure doesn’t need any more food. She could have ran a giveaway where someone had to make a donation and send her her proof and they win the candle like Megan Rose Lane did to help the charity. No Jess will just keep it.

Is she that desperate for money considering she’s got money to spend 600 on a ASOS order?

To promote the small business she could take the feeebies, do her bit for them then agree with them to donate it somewhere deserving, how do they not see this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes the list wasn’t what I expected at all
I just tap, tap tapped on past all those stories so absolute waste of time as far as I was concerned. Who's got time to look at each one & decide which one you'd like to buy from - if at all 🤷

Personally, I buy from people who have bought something themselves and then talk about what they've bought and why & sell the items benefits by actually showing and talking about it 🤷

To promote the small business she could take the feeebies, do her bit for them then agree with them to donate it somewhere deserving, how do they not see this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because they have no integrity...they have no sense of privilege either, the amount of freebies she ( they) get gifted that once they have done the token show to their followers and added a swipe up are never seen again ...one example is all the phone cases she receives regularly, not seen any evidence of her using them...she could easily do a give away of them to people that follow her but sadly that requires effort and thought on her part and as we all know lazy is her default setting.

I know this is personal preference but I always find that the small business they promote are always tat and I wouldn’t ever buy from them personally. I can’t me gifting it to anyone I know

That is the shittiest thing she’s done imho - she doesn’t need it, she for sure doesn’t need any more food. She could have ran a giveaway where someone had to make a donation and send her her proof and they win the candle like Megan Rose Lane did to help the charity. No Jess will just keep it.

Is she that desperate for money considering she’s got money to spend 600 on a ASOS order?
I think shes up to her arse in debt. Shes spoken about it before a year or two ago. She started selling her clothes to make money and get space. Even with the aff links etc I doubt it's making a dent, given the way she was talking about it. She also gets most things on tic. So shes just storing problems up for later.

And to add, this is why it pisses me off she encourages klarna and spending on throwaway shite. She should know better as shes been in or is in debt herself and she works in a bank so she must see these situations every day.

Reactions: 7
I think shes up to her arse in debt. Shes spoken about it before a year or two ago. She started selling her clothes to make money and get space. Even with the aff links etc I doubt it's making a dent, given the way she was talking about it. She also gets most things on tic. So shes just storing problems up for later.

And to add, this is why it pisses me off she encourages klarna and spending on throwaway shite. She should know better as shes been in or is in debt herself and she works in a bank so she must see these situations every day.
I've not seen her mention that tbh but I've only been following her this year. She gets soo much free stuff even the Guosto they live on is free because of how she shares codes. Maybe that's why she is on the beg ?

Reactions: 4
So disappointed/disgusted at what she has done
You have gone done in my eyes now Jess!
You literally listed small companies in catergories made zero effort to share each page with maybe a pic of there crafts!
I for one couldn’t be bothered to keep going back and forth from your list as in my eyes there was too many to chose from.
Much preferred a set few that you have bought from and recommend but of course you never buy any of your tit you get ‘kindly gifted’ it all so of course it’s all great in your eyes!
You put them on your story,and then sat back and waited for all the free stuff to come rolling in!
How selfish and greedy that was??
Looks like greed goes way past food in jess’s eyes!!

• Heart
I've not seen her mention that tbh but I've only been following her this year. She gets soo much free stuff even the Guosto they live on is free because of how she shares codes. Maybe that's why she is on the beg ?
Aye, I'm sure it was 2 years ago because she was still working at the dentist's. She got her grandparents to take the parcels of clothes to the post office 🙄 she said she was rubbish with money and just keeps ignoring it but milli had been nagging her about the amount of stuff she had plus she was needing things done in the house and wanted money. I thought when she got her new job in the bank it was probably because she needed more cash.

I cant believe she's accepted a candle made for charity then not offered to make a donation to that charity (I doubt she'd keep it to herself if she had donated) I wouldn't have even given them my address to send it to.

She's awful and not because she's fat or greasy or lazy or most of the other things she gets called, but because she's selfish and unkind.

Reactions: 7

Yet she works part time and has enough money for all these expensive cottages for a week at a time? I can’t afford those hot tub cottages multiple times a year.

She’s had a fair amount of ads this year, the food boxes,Tesco, readily, swipe ups etc....she’s surely not doing too badly?

I agree - how she’s encouraging Klarna and other credit option to buy clothes is ridiculous, it’s irresponsible especially in this climate.

Reactions: 2
Yet she works part time and has enough money for all these expensive cottages for a week at a time? I can’t afford those hot tub cottages multiple times a year.

She’s had a fair amount of ads this year, the food boxes,Tesco, readily, swipe ups etc....she’s surely not doing too badly?

I agree - how she’s encouraging Klarna and other credit option to buy clothes is ridiculous, it’s irresponsible especially in this climate.
I've had sneaky suspicions for a while she gets a little "benefit" for staying in and sharing certain places she goes. Not saying thsts what's happening all the time, because I dont think she got anything for the place in the borders she stayed at 🤣. I also think she probably uses credit alot. Most of the work shes had done in her house has been done by family/friends. They practically eat for free with all the gusto credit they take in. I reckon shes doing ok on the surface but if alot of it's on credit she will feel the kick back one day.

Reactions: 4
I was a big fan of Jess until she either did an ad or was gifted items from Bon Marche. She kept talking about how they're perceived to be old fashioned but she really rated them and loved the items she got FREE! She never once bought anything from them and I really saw a different side to her. Up until then I thought she was just a normal IGer who talked about plus size fashion. It was then that I noticed she'd promote anything for a freebie 😠

I don't believe she is in any debt. She chooses to work part time, she gets paid work though ads for that magazine app and the chub rub and she doesn't pay for clothes, Gousto etc
She normally has a few expensive holidays each year and lots of nights out.
She recently decorated and furnished her own bedroom and her makeup room. I think she got new flooring throughout upstairs and I know she mentioned doing downstairs too. She doesn't appear to be short of cash at all.

Reactions: 2

The Klarna stuff is very wrong especially as most of that recent haul she will have sent back for refund.

The nail kit she was gifted recently is over £100 to buy ...she still hasn't done a proper post or review of that.

I was a big fan of Jess until she either did an ad or was gifted items from Bon Marche. She kept talking about how they're perceived to be old fashioned but she really rated them and loved the items she got FREE! She never once bought anything from them and I really saw a different side to her. Up until then I thought she was just a normal IGer who talked about plus size fashion. It was then that I noticed she'd promote anything for a freebie 😠

I don't believe she is in any debt. She chooses to work part time, she gets paid work though ads for that magazine app and the chub rub and she doesn't pay for clothes, Gousto etc
She normally has a few expensive holidays each year and lots of nights out.
She recently decorated and furnished her own bedroom and her makeup room. I think she got new flooring throughout upstairs and I know she mentioned doing downstairs too. She doesn't appear to be short of cash at all.
They all will flog any old tat if the price is right ...same with skincare products, she is a repeat offender of bigging up the latest skin freebie !

Last edited:
She might well be in massive debt and still have the means to spend like there’s no tomorrow, fhat’s what credit can do for you, we have no idea. All her recent boredom purchases and projects might be on credit, wno knows? On the other hand, she might have paid for everything upfront. Basically what I’m saying is, being able to buy stuff is no indication of whether anyone’s in debt or not.

The small business listings were absolutely pitiful, must have taken her all of twenty minutes to put the lot together. No photos, no further info, just an @. They might be absolutely awful for all she knows. Wow, thanks, and after all that build-up as well. I wonder if *any* of the businesses will see an uptick in orders at all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.