Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suggested a small business when she was looking for names and she has posted it on her stories today. I am actually embarrassed though that if they get a notification saying they have been tagged in a story they will look at the rest of her story and no doubt be like WHAT THE ACTUAL duck. Shes said it herself she has dirty, sweaty hair. The only good thing is they wont know it was me that recommended them :poop:

Asos wont care too much if she buys it all & returns it. It will generate orders that they might not otherwise have got. And I read on another thread that if you click on an AF the person gets a percentage of your total basket. Not just the item the AF link was for so it wouldnt make a difference if she only linked the things she was keeping or not.

I do remember a while ago asos sent an email saying that they reserved the right to cancel the accounts of people that were making excessive returns & I genuinely worried about the 4 pairs of jeans I had returned :ROFLMAO: I think I'm safe.
Having all this spare time in lock down.... I’ve actually contact Asos to ask how they feel about influencers exploiting their name and customers with this #AF and return behaviour.

I doubt I’ll get a response 🤣

God I bet all this shady influencers will be glad when we all are back to busy lives and missing their dodgy tricks.

Reactions: 8
Having all this spare time in lock down.... I’ve actually contact Asos to ask how they feel about influencers exploiting their name and customers with this #AF and return behaviour.

I doubt I’ll get a response 🤣

God I bet all this shady influencers will be glad when we all are back to busy lives and missing their dodgy tricks.
It's definitely been interesting see the level of greed and just how low some of them will go to exploit their following in order to maintain a "lifestyle" .. I've also found it really interesting that the one's that preached the be kind message have been the worse for taking advantage..Jess in the last few weeks has definitely fallen into that category ...she could easily have gifted soo much of the freebies she has received... I mean how many phone cases does one woman need? And all that boxed sweets and chocolate? I'm sure there are charities in Newcastle that would have been grateful for the gift of that this morning ...

So, are the company going to end up giving away 2 lots of everything. The stuff they’ve gifted Jess then the stuff that the winners will receive?? I thought these giveaways usually worked by the “influencer” just saying they’ve teamed up with said company for a giveaway. I’ve never seen one where the “influencer” has received free stuff too!!! 🤯
They aren't giving away what she showed yesterday...they have split it into 3 separate prizes so 1 person wins the chocolate cups, 1 person wins the cake and 1person wins the box of goodies ...they have increased the prize today to 6 prizes but it was a bit misleading to think it was 3 complete prizes of all she was gifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
100% think of those families who have had to cut back any form of luxuries including treats for their kids. She could easily donate those sweet treats to local families. Imagine the happiness it would bring kids.
She really could do with out eating that crap (delicious crap but still crap)

I think she justifies it that way because she is a influencer she has to be seen eating. Well that’s why she tells herself anyone to stop her self feeling guilty.🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has had 3 of those sweetie boxes in the last few months, she knows what is in them so could quite easily have gifted the box this morning to a children's charity especially as she has all that prize chocolate from yesterday ... and I agree, yes its lovely to have goodies, who doesn't love sweeties and chocolate but she really doesn't need to be eating the quantities she does...

Reactions: 6
They aren't giving away what she showed yesterday...they have split it into 3 separate prizes so 1 person wins the chocolate cups, 1 person wins the cake and 1person wins the box of goodies ...they have increased the prize today to 6 prizes but it was a bit misleading to think it was 3 complete prizes of all she was gifted.
No I understand that there were 3 different prizes. The smash cup, the smash cake then the hamper. The point I was making was that they’ve gifted all that to Jess because she said she needed the stuff for the visuals to do the giveaway (bullshit by the way, the company could have sent her photos to use) then they would be giving away the same to the prize winners. Therefore ending up giving away twice as much as they needed to (3 times more now they’ve increased it!) She just boils my piss with her greed. There was absolutely no need for her to benefit from a giveaway that was meant for her followers!

I'm curious as to whether companies like Asos are aware that this is what is happening? If she only added AL to the items she also kept that would be fine but not the things she returns.

I notice some of them, FFFB is a repeat offender, don't even buy the items in first place, they just put the picture on their Instagram and attach an AL....it's almost like oh I need some cash, I'll put up 4 dresses i like the look of and then just sit back and wait for money to roll in from the links...
Do they only get the money if the item is purchased?

Reactions: 1
Do they only get the money if the item is purchased?
No, if you've swiped up on the link it'll put cookies on your phone so the next time (I think within 30 days) you buy something from that website she'll get a proportion. Clear your cookies out regularly or you can block third party cookies but this mean that some websites won't work properly.

• Wow
No, if you've swiped up on the link it'll put cookies on your phone so the next time (I think within 30 days) you buy something from that website she'll get a proportion. Clear your cookies out regularly or you can block third party cookies but this mean that some websites won't work properly.
So be wary of the ones that AL Amazon for example!!

She has had 3 of those sweetie boxes in the last few months, she knows what is in them so could quite easily have gifted the box this morning to a children's charity especially as she has all that prize chocolate from yesterday ... and I agree, yes its lovely to have goodies, who doesn't love sweeties and chocolate but she really doesn't need to be eating the quantities she does...
She’s so greedy

Lately Jess doesn’t seem like herself at all... anyone remember the old Jess? She was full of life! She seems so defeated lately

Reactions: 4
The filthiness has got to a new level lately, I don't mind her as much as some of them cos at least she's not begging for likes or constantly prancing about in her pants like some of the other bopo lot are but then the lack of hygiene is getting ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Did she seriously say Mary from Selling sunset was also nominated?
I think she might have sent a message or presented maybe? Bagachipz was on it but think she only sent a congratulatory message or something. There were only a few nominations. I'm just imagining the judges and other nominations scrolling through Jess' page to see how good she is at fashion influencing to see her in a week old workout gear and pyjamas with food on

• Haha
She was nominated for a fashion influencer award, but it seems to be that the majority of her content is food related! More gifted sweets & chocolate for this weekend, after that mountain of food they appeared to get through last weekend? There’s no wonder she’s always complaining about feeling rubbish and tired.

I've been looking for one for her as well... And one for curvy_andkillingit... Don't normally comment but they both proper wind me up 😂
There are a few Instagrammers who I can’t for the life of me understand why there isn’t a thread for, because they’re just so annoying! 🤣
Can only assume it’s because they don’t meet the follower threshold for being discussed on here, or they just don’t annoy enough other people as much as they annoy me.

Reactions: 4
I think she might have sent a message or presented maybe? Bagachipz was on it but think she only sent a congratulatory message or something. There were only a few nominations. I'm just imagining the judges and other nominations scrolling through Jess' page to see how good she is at fashion influencing to see her in a week old workout gear and pyjamas with food on
I thought exactly this but I think she has cleaned up her page as when Iooked through it to see why someone would even consider nominating her there is very little evidence of her as we have all seen her day to day for last 9 months !

I thought exactly this but I think she has cleaned up her page as when Iooked through it to see why someone would even consider nominating her there is very little evidence of her as we have all seen her day to day for last 9 months !
That’s because its all stories! She only posts more polished stuff to her grid

Reactions: 2
Very wisely as I'm not sure influencer of the year would be impressed with the "real" Jess of late .
Someone should’ve sent them a message saying how she works out gets sweaty and goes to bed with a stinking minge; hardly fashionable 😂😂😂 she needs to win slob of the year though

• Haha
I find it really strange that she is advertising the Karen Millen plus range but doesn't appear to have any of the clothes, well she certainly hasn't shown any of them in a haul! It's definitely#Ad though so must be getting something from the deal!🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.