Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, are the company going to end up giving away 2 lots of everything. The stuff they’ve gifted Jess then the stuff that the winners will receive?? I thought these giveaways usually worked by the “influencer” just saying they’ve teamed up with said company for a giveaway. I’ve never seen one where the “influencer” has received free stuff too!!! 🤯

Reactions: 5
I suggested a small business when she was looking for names and she has posted it on her stories today. I am actually embarrassed though that if they get a notification saying they have been tagged in a story they will look at the rest of her story and no doubt be like WHAT THE ACTUAL duck. Shes said it herself she has dirty, sweaty hair. The only good thing is they wont know it was me that recommended them :poop:

Asos wont care too much if she buys it all & returns it. It will generate orders that they might not otherwise have got. And I read on another thread that if you click on an AF the person gets a percentage of your total basket. Not just the item the AF link was for so it wouldnt make a difference if she only linked the things she was keeping or not.

I do remember a while ago asos sent an email saying that they reserved the right to cancel the accounts of people that were making excessive returns & I genuinely worried about the 4 pairs of jeans I had returned :ROFLMAO: I think I'm safe.

Reactions: 6
I think Jess has been having a read here, she said how she’s going to be giving away some of the treats🤣 usually she wouldn’t say that

Reactions: 3
I can’t be dealing with the pasta AND pizza. Blows my mind. So many carbs. So much fat. And then she wonders why she’s ill 🙃

Reactions: 12
She’s an absolute pig.
She’s not depressed, not everyone has to be labelled as depressed rather than she’s a bleeping filthy animal and I think her lack of hygiene is disgusting.

i own a lot of fabletics stuff, the leggings are great but they are compression and tight and you do smell after taking them off, they don’t wick sweat away great so I can’t imagine what she smells like today.

Reactions: 10
Chocolate is my ultimate weakness but that pile of stuff made my stomach turn
Because there is chocolate and then there is cheap chocolate!

I'd rather have a one piece of good chocolate than that big pile of cheap stuff tbh. I won't be entering the competition 😉

Reactions: 8
Because there is chocolate and then there is cheap chocolate!

I'd rather have a one piece of good chocolate than that big pile of cheap stuff tbh. I won't be entering the competition 😉
Yeah and just the sheer volume of it!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
MORE CHOCOLATE! 🤢

If she wasn't so greedy, she could donate all she's bought to a homeless shelter or somewhere like that, but she eat some sweets before even showing her package! 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the amount of sweets and chocolate she gets sent and consumes! I’d be surprised if she wasn’t pre-diabetic at this point and I dread to think what kind of dental problems she could have in the future!

Reactions: 4
I'm really struggling to watch her at the moment. The amount of sweet stuff she promotes is gluttonous and sickening. Not to mention the constant close-ups of her manky skin. How any one can be influenced by her is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
Shes totally gutted she didnt win, no matter how not bothered she tries to make herself look 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I agree, you could see straight away she was gutted! 😂 Was probably hoping the crappy "award" would be the start of a proper "influencer" journey with more #gifted chocolate... 🙄 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.