Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve washed my hair like 3 times this week and it’s down to my waist. It’s just not that hard tbh Jess 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh my god more lollies and chocolates!!! She’s literally going to be a size 30 if she doesn’t pull her head in soon! That’s enough lollies to feed 5-6 people! Plus all the cakes she just baked. Her skin will be ten times worse this time next week.

She's only 5'5 tall so I think she's definitely more 26 / 28 than a 22/24 which she struggles to fit into going by recent hauls she's done.
I agree she defo is more a 26/28 At my biggest I was wearing size 20/22 and Jess is a lot bigger than me now than I was then. I think sizing is more of a guide thing if that makes sense. I mean most people especially in tops and dresses can wear between 3 sizes but whether it fits well and is comfy is a whole other thing !

I think Jess fits into a 22/24 but a 26 would probs fit her better and be more comfy.

I do think size is so triggering for women.

I stop thinking about the size now and just go on what makes me feel nice. I’ve defo bought bigger sizes and looked slimmer in it than the next size down becuase it sits better on my body x

Reactions: 3
Come on, she woke up at 7:10!!!! Wow But "I am not a morning person"😄
How is she able to keep a job, even part timed? 🤣

Reactions: 6
I agree she defo is more a 26/28 At my biggest I was wearing size 20/22 and Jess is a lot bigger than me now than I was then. I think sizing is more of a guide thing if that makes sense. I mean most people especially in tops and dresses can wear between 3 sizes but whether it fits well and is comfy is a whole other thing !

I think Jess fits into a 22/24 but a 26 would probs fit her better and be more comfy.

I do think size is so triggering for women.

I stop thinking about the size now and just go on what makes me feel nice. I’ve defo bought bigger sizes and looked slimmer in it than the next size down becuase it sits better on my body x
I think there does come a point when you get older that the size becomes less important and its more about the fit of the clothes. It's not a secret that sizing is very different depending where you shop ...Jess appeared to fit so well into the Yours clothing where as Asos just doesn't work on her body type...I really don't understand why she didn't buy some coats from Yours ...well I think I do know...she probably couldn't AL the Yours clothes the way she has the Asos ones...I'm becoming increasingly more disappointed with her tbh ...she may not do as many ads as the likes of Callie Thorpe but she certainly is cashing in dishonestly by sending all those coats back but attaching AL before she does..

Reactions: 5
I agree, fit is miles more important than the size on the label. Often when you’re plus-sized, you have to try on at least two, often three, different sizes to get the fit you want.

We all like a smaller size, no one denies thqqat, but something that looks and feels nice is better than any label.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think there does come a point when you get older that the size becomes less important and its more about the fit of the clothes. It's not a secret that sizing is very different depending where you shop ...Jess appeared to fit so well into the Yours clothing where as Asos just doesn't work on her body type...I really don't understand why she didn't buy some coats from Yours ...well I think I do know...she probably couldn't AL the Yours clothes the way she has the Asos ones...I'm becoming increasingly more disappointed with her tbh ...she may not do as many ads as the likes of Callie Thorpe but she certainly is cashing in dishonestly by sending all those coats back but attaching AL before she does..
Yeah it’s true. I’ve never know anyone to order so many coats 🤣 and I thought the point of a swipe up is if you like the item and would recommend it.

by the sounds of it she didn’t like any of them🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Again - would any of you wake up in the morning an deliberately put on clothes that you dropped food down?
It’s rank

Reactions: 9
She’s not got that shacket on again, has she? I unfollowed last night because of that terribly misjudged “flasher mac” story but I’m going to have to refollow to see how the shacket is doing, aren’t I?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not got that shacket on again, has she? I unfollowed last night because of that terribly misjudged “flasher mac” story but I’m going to have to refollow to see how the shacket is doing, aren’t I?
Aye, and it's got food stains down it.

Joining, not because I have anything derogatory to say about Jess (I actually really like her, ha!) but the washing hair and haul-gate comments make me giggle. I have to admit the ol' skin isn't looking too fine. I only started following her mid-lockdown so to me she's always been like this, but I can imagine if you've been following her for years and seen a general decline then...ick.

• Haha
I agree, fit is miles more important than the size on the label. Often when you’re plus-sized, you have to try on at least two, often three, different sizes to get the fit you want.

We all like a smaller size, no one denies thqqat, but something that looks and feels nice is better than any label.
Definitely. I'm a larger lady and fit in clothes labelled between size 20 and size 26. It all depends on the shop and the style of the clothes. Even when I was a "straight size", my clothes differed in sizes. I can't bear wearing clothes that are too small for me, especially a coat or jacket that is too small for me - I always order the bigger size on my fit spectrum (if that makes sense). Comfort comes first!

I like her too but she’s been phoning it in for ages now. Lockdown has been hard on everyone but if you’re trying to make money out of affiliate links, I think you have to make a slight effort to make the clothes etc look appealing

Reactions: 7
I like her too but she’s been phoning it in for ages now. Lockdown has been hard on everyone but if you’re trying to make money out of affiliate links, I think you have to make a slight effort to make the clothes etc look appealing
I totally agree. If it had been a non AFF haul I wouldn't have minded so much but it was literally, seriously? Come on Jess!

Reactions: 2
So she's keeping a coat that she can't actually fasten across her body ...isn't the point of a coat to keep you warm ?! ...I just don't understand this logic !

Reactions: 7
So she's keeping a coat that she can't actually fasten across her body ...isn't the point of a coat to keep you warm ?! ...I just don't understand this logic !
She even admitted a size 26 would’ve fit better. She’s so determined to wear a size smaller when it’s obvious a size 26 would be better for her! It’s absolutely ridiculous 😂 she’s so in-denial about her size

Also, that bright as heck scarf is hideous😅

Reactions: 5
Come on, she woke up at 7:10!!!! Wow But "I am not a morning person"😄
How is she able to keep a job, even part timed? 🤣
I was very tempted to reply, I get up at 4.50am every day for work (5 days a week not a measly 3) and guess what, I manage to come home and not nap 😂 I’m also on my feet all day AND I am a fattie, she has zero excuse. I am not much smaller than Jess, she’s just so lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she kept that jacket that barely closes. And she is away to sit outside if I am not mistaken?! I also laughed watching the coat haul at the long ones. They are particularly long on her because she is on the shorter size but it was the contact proclaiming of how OVERSIZED they were. They weren't. The sleeves & length were long because she is a bit short but they actually fit round her middle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.