Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why you’d use a really good moisturiser and then put that crap on top of it

Reactions: 1
Makeup has to be non comodogenic for her, the Estée Lauder stuff she used to use is, make up doesn’t cause acne but it’s not going to make it better if it’s constantly blocking her pores

Reactions: 4
Cheap make up isn't really an issue (as long as she isn't sensitive to the ingredients)

She needs to cleanse properly when she gets home tho, not eave it in all night. Double cleanse and light moisturiser and try and heal it it a bit.

Reactions: 3
However, expensive brands are not necessarily better and not everyone can spend loads on daily make up.

Reactions: 8
Mineral makeup has come so far and it’s definitely not overpriced. I couldn’t stand to have the cheap stuff on my skin for 8 plus hours. For as long as I’ve been following Jess she’s complained about her skin but has never made any sort of effort to try and fix it. I really do think this is just her personality and who she is as a a person which is naturally quite lazy

Reactions: 2
Mineral makeup has come so far and it’s definitely not overpriced. I couldn’t stand to have the cheap stuff on my skin for 8 plus hours. For as long as I’ve been following Jess she’s complained about her skin but has never made any sort of effort to try and fix it. I really do think this is just her personality and who she is as a a person which is naturally quite lazy
Her skin looks really clogged up too which is probably due to the cheap tit she slavers on.
Also no one is saying that she has to buy high end makeup, but there are so many brands on ASOS that are affordable but yet still good! You get what you pay for and when it comes to skincare and makeup paying less = getting a shittier product that clogs skin and pores

Reactions: 1
However, expensive brands are not necessarily better and not everyone can spend loads on daily make up.
She spent like £30 on a couple of bars of chocolate the other week 😂 100% she can afford it and has been gifted expensive makeup, she just chooses to buy that cheap stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The dog is not severely overweight ffs 😂 some of you will witch at absolutely anything.
She's a chihuahua x daschund so she's shorter and looks bigger.
I've seen small dogs where their bellies are nearly touching the floor. She isn't overweight.

Reactions: 7
The dog is not severely overweight ffs 😂 some of you will witch at absolutely anything.
I've seen small dogs where their bellies are nearly touching the floor. She isn't overweight.
Not severely overweight, chubby 🐶

She most definitely is overweight, I have a dachshund and his belly is nowhere near that size. For that type of breed you should be able to see their waist and hips from above and Darcy has 0 definition. Poor dog.

Don’t pick on the little baby 😭

Hope she gets that’s bloody grey hair banished for good! Doesn’t suit her at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.