Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milly always looks like he's just woken up in yesterday's clothes. I mean she's not much better but when she makes an effort she looks good. He looks like he stinks and always has greasy hair 🥴

Reactions: 8
Milly always looks like he's just woken up in yesterday's clothes. I mean she's not much better but when she makes an effort she looks good. He looks like he stinks and always has greasy hair 🥴
It’s a shame. When she’s shared pics of them together from a few years ago, he sure can scrub up well! He actually looks really handsome when he’s slimmer as he has nice features that can’t be seen when he’s carrying more weight. Same as Jess I suppose!!

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame. When she’s shared pics of them together from a few years ago, he sure can scrub up well! He actually looks really handsome when he’s slimmer as he has nice features that can’t be seen when he’s carrying more weight. Same as Jess I suppose!!
Its true he looked lovely in older pics which is mean to say because just because your fat doesn't mean you're ugly but he makes very little effort these days it seems.

Reactions: 6
Someone's on the beg for a flooring/carpets collab 👀👀
I picked up on this 😂 she’s getting proper greedy. Remember when she bought new curtains as she couldn’t be arsed to wash them, not sure where this sudden house pride has come from 🙈

I picked up on this 😂 she’s getting proper greedy. Remember when she bought new curtains as she couldn’t be arsed to wash them, not sure where this sudden house pride has come from 🙈
Wow! Can’t believe she did that

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I felt for her too when Milli wanted to go out to eat, she had to get all dolled up and he hadn't even bought a change of clothes 🤣 theyre like 2 kids playing house together 🤣 Jess can't cope with any adult responsibility, remember the melt down she had when they decorated their bedroom and they had issues with their bed, she legit couldn't cope. Dont even mention all the times they go to her "granmarr's" to eat roast dinner and sit and slob around. She should be the one cooking them a roast dinner and doing the dishes 🙉🤦‍♀️😂 honestly baffles me!

I agree, they’re both like little kids! I’d hate to see them have any real responsibility like having to look after a sick family member or something like that. They would crumble

Reactions: 8
It is amazing the difference makeup makes to her face. I have quite bad acne and never feel like I get the coverage and results she does from foundation and concealer - I wonder if her videos are filtered?

Reactions: 1
It is amazing the difference makeup makes to her face. I have quite bad acne and never feel like I get the coverage and results she does from foundation and concealer - I wonder if her videos are filtered?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her using a filter. Her skin always looks so realistic! Can always see her pores, blemishes and acne. I’d say out of all the plus size community she’s the realist when it comes to filters I’ve never really ever seen her use one at all

Reactions: 16
Her hair and make up looked so much better and fresh. Made a huge difference. I wonder if the spa beautician gave her some recommendations for her oily skin because it looks so much fresh and less oily .

I don’t think I’ve ever seen her using a filter. Her skin always looks so realistic! Can always see her pores, blemishes and acne. I’d say out of all the plus size community she’s the realist when it comes to filters I’ve never really ever seen her use one at all
That's really good to hear..... I sometimes feel like I can't tell what's filtered and what isn't anymore.

The products she's used today have made a huge difference - her make up still looks fresh and loads less shine than usual. Sometimes it really is worth investing in skincare, when you find something that works it's like striking gold!

Reactions: 5
She does look good today! The spa treatments / products are working. I feel really happy for her, ive seen her struggling with her skin & i do feel really sorry for her with it.
And I dont think she does use filters on videos unlike half the others out there.

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree her skin looked lovely but sadly it won’t last if she’s using that cheap makeup. If you’re going to invest in good skincare which every female should do there is no point if you keep using cheap Makeup, skincare can only do so much. She had bare minerals gifted to her there is literally no reason for her to be using $5 makeup

I live in Australia and that brand of makeup she’s using is like a cheap brand we have here. Even when I was a teenager I refused to buy the cheap stuff!

Yes I agree her skin looked lovely but sadly it won’t last if she’s using that cheap makeup. If you’re going to invest in good skincare which every female should do there is no point if you keep using cheap Makeup, skincare can only do so much. She had bare minerals gifted to her there is literally no reason for her to be using $5 makeup

I live in Australia and that brand of makeup she’s using is like a cheap brand we have here. Even when I was a teenager I refused to buy the cheap stuff!
It’s probably clogging her pores because being so cheap the ingredients are probably crappy, it all seems to just not be important to her. She doesn’t seem to care about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.